Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cone hates AJ.

Cone is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've only been able to like half watch/listen to this while working/commuting but this seems like a hell of a game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Leon Einstein posted:

This pitching is really ridiculous. There have been quite a few baserunners, but they just keep clamping down. Both sides.

Yeah, like I said I haven't been able to watch for real so I don't know what the pace is like with the lack of offense. Just seems like there's been a bunch of high leverage/tense situations thanks to the 1-0 score. Its seemed very exciting in passing. But I don't know if that's been isolated moments or the pace of the game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

See? This game had me so engrossed I forgot my team had started playing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, I haven't heard Jim Kaat in forever. I did whatever the audio equivalent of a double take is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It sucks because there doesn't seem to be a way to stream the MLB Network so I'm stuck watching on my phone.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's a little bit of an odd song to sing along with, Colorado, but I feel ya.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow. This is an incredibly lovely end to a very boring series.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Colorado fans really enjoy sing alongs.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, lets put this series out of its misery.

I feel bad for Rockies fans but they seem to have enjoyed their afternoon drinking and singing so its all good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That was the most pumped up I've ever seen anyone for a postseason HR that probably deserves to be proud of but that also clearly doesn't matter at all.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Leon Einstein posted:

The guy barely plays, and when he does, it is for his defense. Let him get excited.

Yeah, like I said he totally deserved to be pumped. He hit a postseason HR. That's awesome.

The dichotomy of how hopeless this game feels was just funny.

I wasn't criticizing him. I was laughing at the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have hope the Dodgers will make it a series.

• Locked thread