Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

We must do everything in our power to ensure that the Braves beat the Yankees in the World Series and make President Donald Trump cry on Twitter.

Is there a reason I'm missing its gotta be the Braves? I mean surely Puig could trigger the hell out of Trump/MAGA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I sorta hate the Braves for the 90s and I wouldn't root for them for the racist poo poo. But like I was having fun with the young kids during the season.

Mostly I'm just rooting against the most obnoxious guy in the bar.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Acuna is real drat cool.

At least until the stadium gets all racist in celebration.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow, I thought Machado got that one too.

Buehler can still totally get the W.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Is it just my stream or did they miss that HR before the commercials ended?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They really play this a lot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hopefully Dodgers silence the seas of oddly pale Braves fans doing their proud heritage native american salute tomorrow.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Do the Braves not have another sound file?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I want the Braves to crash and burn hard but I also kind of want to be able to walk away from the TV for an hour and go have a run so I can live with this going either way.

• Locked thread