Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Good soup! posted:

dwarf me, so that i may spread the influence of trotskyism and aggressively pursue permanent revolution

Bold choice in this ice tileset and having all these pickaxes around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
you never taught me dorf fort so now I will haunt your fort tia

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We shall call our fort The Base of Mothers

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
make me a moderate republican (because oil, you see) and sensible ideas shall prevail

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Dwarf me as a lobbyist for the Dwarven Military-Industrial Complex

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

make my dwarf an accelerationist

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Dwarf me ancom style, bby

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

These are our dwarves so far, people will be on the list for adding in the order they posted. Be warned...too many rightwing ideologies mixing with leftwing ideologies might cause !!!FUN!!! to happen

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Of all those, I'm most interested in what centrist farming entails

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

i like dwarf

oh i just read the op and found out that the ideology posters weren't just stupid idiots

ancom me bitch

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gonna scream quotes from results and prospects as I get brutally stomped to death by an elephant

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

make my dwarf an accelerationist

hahaha, just mine straight into water over and over and over again

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I DEMAND A TARIFF ON ALL DAIRY IMPORTS

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

dorf me, i am a pro war economist

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

dwarf me whenever you get a worthless soapmaker. my ideology is chud, so draft me immediately

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i don't care what happens in the fortress as long as General Dwarfnamics and Booze, Allen, Dwarfington post record profits

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

make me an anarcho-syndicalist blacksmith

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
make me a leftcom scribe or dung shoveller

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a member of the homeland dwarven secret police and politburo, infiltrating the ranks of the fortress to take notes on the left wing exiles of our hard right-leaning glorious corporate body of the people, the mountainhome. I will disguise myself as a simple planter, soap presser, lye maker, and make my way with other obscure agrarian peasant trades, literally keeping my ear to the ground and blending in with these comrades. Yes... yes... blend in amongst the great agrarian feet of our corporate body of the people, the noble, necessary, and, fortunately for my chances of being detected... the stupid.

I expect my tour of duty to be short. They will likely degenerate rapidly, being of inadequate dwarf volkeshenmithrilung, their corrupted spirits and perverted ideas being the natural and inevitable fruit of a tainted, degenerate stock. Within the year, they will likely be barking gutterally for a language, loving serpent women, and indulging in the basest of black perversions.... the creation of abstract art.

I am adapted to jungle climates, being a graduate of a little-known, secretly state sponsored, deep jungle training Library, The School of The Absoluterealms, and I've been creeping around deep in the poo poo, slitting throats, and shooting goblins from perches, surely, but most of all, garroting those thin little necks. My signature smile. Made with my signature weapon, a silver whip. Selling arms. Sometimes even staging border incursions. Sometimes taking a few of our own down when it is needed for the nation. Always leaving smiles in my footsteps.

The Ice has been loving murder on my health. And nothing I like grows here. I just might go loving mad.

I am secretly a homosexual. I am actually a highly functioning sociopath with a keen intuition for expediency, and I don't experience what most dwarves consider "sexual pleasure." Therefore, sex is fundamentally transactional to me, is reduced in dimension to its crudest form as an expression of power, and has, naturally, resulted in death, before multiple witnesses, for which I will never be punished. I can express outwardly as whatever sexuality the game assigns me at chargen. I get along really well in the sexual economy which arises naturally out of our current economic system of capitalism with dwarven characteristics.

Extended life in a... commune... where sex cannot be freely bought and sold for a few steel figurines of Umbad Ul Ra the Wagon of Contentment, or simply taken by force in the jungles, will be a foreign experience to me. My ideology understands these latter two means of sex, but I only murkily and esoterically understand the idea of the first. I must... obtain sex from others while being polite by means of a trickery of some sort. A series of tricks, or routines. Those who indulge in it earnestly are victims and are contemptible to me. Or maybe they can sense something deep, something forever hidden to me. The thought drives me mad. And to kill.

Feel free to put me in in whatever order best fits the narrative of this doomed colony of exiled leftist lunatics, and to reveal my identity immediately or not. I would like to kill.. You just KNOW the kind of stuff I'd get up to. I'll slip out conveniently when this fortress fails, to monitor and plague the next hopeful leftist endeavor.

:effort:

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Oct 5, 2018

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Post structuralist anarchist. None of you are without shame or inherent ill intent. The only good fortress is the one built of fire, on the bones of those favoring your so precious "democracy" and "breathing".

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shageletic posted:

Post structuralist anarchist. None of you are without shame or inherent ill intent. The only good fortress is the one built of fire, on the bones of those favoring your so precious "democracy" and "breathing".

We're gonna get along

the bitcoin of weed posted:

make me an anarcho-syndicalist blacksmith

what is, "my first boyfriend from Portland, OR"?

Siljmonster posted:

uh what this is amazing please build me a palace made of bone

I've been through a few of these... these insane, fanatical leftist peasants will build it themselves. Out of themselves. It's hilarious. Especially those ivory tower mountainhome intellectuals writing about it back home. What gullible, contemptible, elf-tainted filth our Libraries turn out.

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 19:50 on Oct 5, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Good soup! posted:

dwarf me, so that i may spread the influence of trotskyism and aggressively pursue permanent revolution

Starting a pedo empire with the ancaps is the likely result

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I’ll make beds for everyone but only if it’s free trade locally sourced non vaccinated elven wood cruelty free.

also I will protest any animal hunting, taming, or butchering

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Martin Random posted:

We're gonna get along

all allies are welcome, as long as they realize that all alliances are impossible.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shageletic posted:

all allies are welcome, as long as they realize that all alliances are impossible.

By endeavoring to ally with others, we only betray ourselves, comrade.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Martin Random posted:

By endeavoring to ally with others, we only betray ourselves, comrade.

Well said.

Suspiciously well said....

*gnaws on a copy of Discipline and Punish*

Shageletic has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Oct 5, 2018

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Venom Snake posted:

These are our dwarves so far, people will be on the list for adding in the order they posted. Be warned...too many rightwing ideologies mixing with leftwing ideologies might cause !!!FUN!!! to happen

Hell yes I am gonna die underground and alone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

posadist here

can there be a posadist caucus? if not I want my dwarf to be a lady dwarf and the ideology to be

edit - wait no, make my lady dwarf Hillary Clinton

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I Wanna be an anarcho-communist

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
juche will win in the end

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Dwarf me as a militant communist please

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Martin Random posted:

We're gonna get along

what is, "my first boyfriend from Portland, OR"?

I've been through a few of these... these insane, fanatical leftist peasants will build it themselves. Out of themselves. It's hilarious. Especially those ivory tower mountainhome intellectuals writing about it back home. What gullible, contemptible, elf-tainted filth our Libraries turn out.

please dorf me into a Bolshevist necromancer bard

Siljmonster has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Oct 5, 2018

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Fish cleaner eh? I guess someone has to do it.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

this is relevant to nearly 2/5ths of my interests

EDIT: removed my last request, i choose ANPRIM instead. dwarf me

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 21:41 on Oct 5, 2018

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

have to be honest i know nothing a bout this game or how it works, but i do suspect its decadent af.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shageletic posted:

have to be honest i know nothing a bout this game or how it works, but i do suspect its decadent af.

extremely so

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
someone be an adbusters engraver

quote:

Engraved on the wall is a superiorly engraved image of a clown. The clown is holding a box labeled 'unhappy meal'. The clown is making a plaintive gesture.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Martin Random posted:

I am adapted to jungle climates

iv got some bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bullfrog posted:

this is relevant to nearly 2/5ths of my interests

EDIT: removed my last request, i choose ANPRIM instead. dwarf me

To each according to his needs. Comrades, who will stand up to deny this dwarf his right to pursue his ideals? Freedom in pursuing our ideals is the reason we all left the colony in the first place. It has to be a founding principle on which we live together, if any such principle is to be found at all. Assign-burrow this one to the surface, no furniture, no cooked meals or alcohol.

• Locked thread