Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Nice thread, thanks for putting it together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

exploded mummy posted:

yeah that's a really great lineup for 2018

but... but.. its 2019.... oh.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

abraham linksys posted:

bumping this because we're less than 90 days away! think i'm settled on

Thursday
12pm - Evolve (GA)
4pm - wXw
8pm - Either DDT or Wrestlecon Supershow

Friday
3pm - Stardom (GA)
8pm - Joey Ryan's Penis Party

Saturday
7pm - G1 SuperCard

Feels pretty light compared to a lot of people trying to run a full gamut, but I am frankly too lazy to go to Jersey City, and the Joey Janela things are both sold out and not my jam.

Question about the G1 SuperCard - what were the face prices, post-fees, of y'alls tickets? I'm basically trying to get a gauge on how low I can expect StubHub prices to go. I'm really hoping for a lower bowl ticket, closer than row 15, with view of the ramp and tron, for under $150, but I'm not sure this is gonna happen.

I paid $188 after fees for lower bowl row 9