Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
2013 was a simpler time man, drat.

The good old days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I can't believe that you made a thread just for me :)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I been driving tractors since I been six and ain't been in an auto wreck never why the hell I gotta have insurance?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
gently caress off, gurf.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No, I think the times have gotten much simpler. They will be even simpler in 2969, the year of the converging monoboob. Just one nipple in the middle. So it is prophecied. :stare:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I was dead

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i just bought a $20 burner phone cause it has identical essential functions as my friends $1000 ones and they could not comprehend the decision and are laughing at me

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

Bagsack
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a fucking lobster

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
#adulting

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In the year 42069 we are all gay and dead

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I just wish I was 15 again

so many things I would have done differently

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
As I quickly approach my 30s, I realize that 30 year olds are just grosser and more pissed off 20 year olds with more skin in the game

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you think about it, the older you are, the less skin in the game you have. If not for rampant obesity and elderly frailty, octogenarians would be raping, murdering and pillaging left and right.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol you loving olds what were the dinosaurs like???

Hey, dont trust anyone over 30

Heh hehhe heheh

Oh God i only have one year of youth left ):

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you think about it, the older you are, the less skin in the game you have. If not for rampant obesity and elderly frailty, octogenarians would be raping, murdering and pillaging left and right.

Look at the government and tell me they aren't.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Colonel Cancer posted:

I just saw an article about a dude who was like 90 who murdered his 60s step daughter and he looked stoked in his mug shot and um guessing he just figured out how he was getting housing and full med care till he dies

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

I just saw an article about a dude who was like 90 who murdered his 60s step daughter and he looked stoked in his mug shot and um guessing he just figured out how he was getting housing and full med care till he dies

badass.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's why you're supposed to have kids, and everyone who's not married is suspect.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

i just bought a $20 burner phone cause it has identical essential functions as my friends $1000 ones and they could not comprehend the decision and are laughing at me

Same. Then I cancelled my at&t and now I have two unlimited data smartphones for less than 1 phone.

Take that at&t!

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Its time to give yourself permission to fly Susan.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dad

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
World weary, absolutely. Wise, no.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

you're so clever and above it all just amazing

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

3.5 inch floppy :grin:

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

For the 15 to 25 year olds; smoke less weed now so you can smoke in more comfortable surroundings in your 30s and 40s.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
what if im not wise yet

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm 37 get off my drat lawn you young heathens.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
quake, now that was a real game

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Yeah. You ever learned how to kill a shambler with just the axe? You go in close so it begins the melee attack, back out so that misses, and the go back in again before it has time to start the lightning attack. Repeat until the monster is dead. Hardcore.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m 41 in two weeks.

At 35 I was single, in the best shape of my life, and mostly had my finances in order.

Now I’m engaged, a stepdad, fat, declaring bankruptcy and do stuff outside with my dogs as an excuse to not interact with my family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

That’s literally me in the first and second pic. Yay for not being able to afford plastic surgery, thanks for the body CCCP :ussr:

• Locked thread