Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

A bad week for tigers is a good week for Christian Men.

lolcats

UAB is gonna be 4-1 in five minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
The countdown to Alabama killing Notre Dame in the playoffs has begun.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/LonghornNetwork/status/1048709592954359810

https://twitter.com/bgreg26/status/1048658752940003329

https://twitter.com/KeondreCoburn99/status/1048677285086355456

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Michigan State has lost three consecutive games to Northwestern even though they held NU to literally 8 yards rushing. Sparty cannot under any circumstances stop clayton thorson.

Northwestern has Nebraska at home, at Rutgers, and then ends the season home against illinois, i believe in my heart they can get to 5-7 and go to a bowl game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Scott Frost 0-5
Chip Kelly 0-5

Dan Mullen :smug:

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Upon extensive review, Jarrett Stidham is rear end.

Auburn gave that game away tonight and now they have nothing left in their season besides getting boat raced by Georgia and Alabama.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
unlv coming off a bye lost 50-14 to a unm team that lost to liberty

sanchez needs to be fired and a long and hard look needs to be taken about unlv football. there's only one option since unlv wants to play in that new stadium and it is to pay the money to hire a good head coach with a good track record. no more cheap fcs/high school hires. no more promising coordinators. get someone who has been there and is out of a job because of a dumb power struggle

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
Rumors of Florida's demise appear to have been greatly exaggerated

(called it this morning lol)

HannibalBarca posted:

I have a sneaking, irrational suspicion that Florida beats LSU today.

anyway, not looking forward to playing a pissed off lsu, a resurgent florida, and a kentucky with nothing to lose, in that order, over the next 4 weeks.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

This is good.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Lessail posted:

unlv coming off a bye lost 50-14 to a unm team that lost to liberty

sanchez needs to be fired and a long and hard look needs to be taken about unlv football. there's only one option since unlv wants to play in that new stadium and it is to pay the money to hire a good head coach with a good track record. no more cheap fcs/high school hires. no more promising coordinators. get someone who has been there and is out of a job because of a dumb power struggle

https://twitter.com/MikeGrimala/status/1048721144478482433

that doesn't really scream secure hc to me so hopefully this dumbshit experiment that everyone knew was gonna fail can be over

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Thank you, northwestern wild cat

I love you, northwestern wild cat

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Shappa posted:

Upon extensive review, Jarrett Stidham is rear end.

Auburn gave that game away tonight and now they have nothing left in their season besides getting boat raced by Georgia and Alabama.
For a while you could blame it on the line but he had some time tonight and just missed open guys. He's genuinely regressing and if he keeps it up the NFL might actually take notice. (They won't, and him blowing the wide open deep ball to Slayton tonight will be the GIF of choice for the pissed off fans of whoever drafts him on Twitter.)

pfunkdaddy
Nov 19, 2004

*makes it rain*
Kentucky is back

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
UCF ain't cracking the top 10 this week.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

What's this I hear about sammy ehlinger talking good poo poo to kyler

something about telling him to take the loss and stop being a bitch

How does it taste sooners knowing a perpetually concussed qb just dismantled yall

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

holy poo poo it feels good to beat OU and be happy about football

goddamn

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

For a while you could blame it on the line but he had some time tonight and just missed open guys. He's genuinely regressing and if he keeps it up the NFL might actually take notice. (They won't, and him blowing the wide open deep ball to Slayton tonight will be the GIF of choice for the pissed off fans of whoever drafts him on Twitter.)

I posed the NFL question to Justin Ferguson this week, and how given the way this season has gone personally and team wise if he'd still be sure-fire going to the draft this year. The answer I got was "he's got the tools that scouts like and it's a weaker QB class this year so yes"

I didn't really explain it but my thoughts on it were exactly what came up tonight, the dude just isn't really all that good anymore. Combine that with the fact that Auburns heading towards a really mediocre year and his name is getting absolutely no national recognition and it seems like there's a lot of issues going into the combine.

But like, at this point I'm not going to be super sad to see him go, so.... yay NFL draft!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

There was a "Lets go Brewers" chant at the Badger game today.

Also the Wisconsin run game is a multi-headed monster.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

buddhanc posted:

What's this I hear about sammy ehlinger talking good poo poo to kyler

something about telling him to take the loss and stop being a bitch

How does it taste sooners knowing a perpetually concussed qb just dismantled yall

Murray wouldn't shake hands after the game and I think Ehlinger said something about it. I can't find exactly what though.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I'm starting to think this won't be Wake Forest's year

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

quote:

is it time for alabama to start worrying about their strength of schedule

lol if you think it matters at all

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Louisville was boat raced by Georgia Tech.

LOL

edit: By a Georgia Tech that attempted only two passes.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
SDSU beat Boise today on the road with a backup QB and backup RB.

Boise was averaging 43 points and 539 yards a game. Today they had 13 and 229.

SDSU's defense was allowing 65 rushing yards a game. Today they allowed 51.

If we didn't drop that week 1 game to Stanford we'd be ranked tomorrow.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Mizzou is rear end

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Fire Odom

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I involuntarily dry heaved at the worst miss on a flea flicker of all time.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i watched texas be BACK AS gently caress

then i watched the astros win

then i watched ufc

boy howdy folks,

i

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't know how Arizona pulled that one off. Tate actually looked willing to run early but then he disappeared for a series (assuming he was hurt) and then Arizona just was total garbage offensively from that point on. Like okay if he's hurt, it makes sense that he's not running it, but then why are they just doing that same 4 yard sideline pass over and over and over and over again? I mean the defense would get a stop, or create a turnover and they wouldn't even toss it at the end zone. I think they went deep one play the entire game and it ended up being a pick. drat if the defense didn't decide to start scoring points on its own to win the game. About the least Arizona way possible to win but hey.

I know Arizona's QB depth is not great, but Rhett Rodd can toss a pass to the sideline over and over again if that's the entirety off the offense and it gives Tate some time to rest for a bit to get right again.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I saw somebody changed Tom Herman's wiki page to say he was Kyler Murray's daddy too. I think it got changed back, but it made me :lol:.

Anyway....

News: Nebraska lost again

Views: Nebraska has lost every game with Scott Frost as their head coach when I watched. It is now my civic duty to continue watching every Nebraska game, to ensure that they never win again

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raku posted:

UAB is gonna be 4-1 in five minutes.

UAB should be able to handle Rice next week as well. There's a very real chance they end up in the C-USA championship.

Also their QB is 24 years old and looks like a cop.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

pfunkdaddy posted:

Kentucky is back

The fix was in :argh:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Hustlin Floh posted:

UAB should be able to handle Rice next week as well. There's a very real chance they end up in the C-USA championship.

Joey Freshstache

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
FSU got hosed.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Someone above said the rumors of Florida’s demise were greatly exaggerated and I agree.

This isn’t a bad team. UK is better than we thought. Our defense is pretty damned good under Grantham so far at least.

But boy this offense is not very good still. Franks probably isn’t The Guy to pull us out of our long offensive slumber.

BUT things are looking up. I still expect UGA to crush us and possibly still lose to SC and FSU.

We will see. I feel p good today though.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So there are rumors going around that Tua tore his meniscus? Any Bama folks know if that’s got any teeth to it

KKKLIP ART fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Oct 7, 2018

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Hustlin Floh posted:

that's Will Forte

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

So there are rumors going around that Stu’s tore his meniscus? Any Bama folks know if that’s got any teeth to it

I don't know who Stu is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
fire Mark D'Onfrio into the sun, thanks

• Locked thread