Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

insane anime posted:

When you watch a sexy anime, hentai, or something even more untamed is that free will? Are you making a choice entirely of your own volition to watch an anime with sexy stuff in it, or are you a slave to hedonism? Some might say free will is the ability to choose between doing something I want to do and something I don't want to do. I posit that free will is recognizing the temptation to watch a sexy anime, but then rejecting the primal urge and then deciding to watch a badass fight scene, or a comedic little slice of life anime.

Watching a sexy anime on impulse is a primal urge. That is the opposite of free will. If you give in to the sexy anime who is your master? You may think rear end, titties, and even pussy may be-but I suggest the creator of those is pulling the strings on your life. It is a man's brain who created and drew the images you're finding sexy, therefore you are lusting after another man's brain, not even a titty, rear end, or what have you. When you watch a sexy anime you are being controlled by another man, and it mayhaps even be considered a bit gay to jack off to another man's ideas. BUT if that's free will, then that is none of my business.

What do you guys think?

It makes no difference, doesn't it? I honestly consider that life is a meager accident, a pointless existence on the valley of tears that is the planet Earth, and if Tawara Hiryuu's The Three Older, Mature Sisters Next Door 1 -The Frustrated Widow and Me- is a fitting distraction to the sheer malaise I feel from the cavalcade of errors that is the human condition, so be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread