Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote sal hi buddy its been a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

hambeet posted:

yeah srsly get an av

give me $5

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gonna take that as a no

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol no

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I didn't read my role pm, someone tell me what it said.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CapitalistPig posted:

I didn't read my role pm, someone tell me what it said.

Says right here 'im scum please kill me'

Sorry for rolling scum!

##vote Cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Toalpaz posted:

Sorry for rolling scum!

##vote Cpig

dang it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Wait do the lurker guns apply day one, are we all gonna get shot due to incessant poo poo posting?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Toalpaz posted:

Sorry for rolling scum!

##vote Cpig

I just read my role pm to see if this was accurate.

Lynch all liars.

##vote toalpaz

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

A Sometimes Food posted:

Wait do the lurker guns apply day one, are we all gonna get shot due to incessant poo poo posting?

*pew pew* @ u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

A Sometimes Food posted:

i know one person getting shot

[spoiler]its kash{/spoiler]

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flerp posted:

i know one person getting shot

[spoiler]its kash{/spoiler]

loving do it you coward.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Day 1 is a ballet of poo poo posting and soft claims. We're left forever wondering if our posts will materialize into amazing leads or cursed tells. It's annoying for me, because I'd rather look dig into a mystery with all the answers laid out from the start, but poo poo posting and reading is most of what options are available D1.

Unless ASF or Kit have good ideas on how to go scum hunting or content creation games?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

flerp posted:

##vote sal hi buddy its been a while

I'm not your buddy pal ##vote Flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

loving do it you coward.

give me a day and 23 hours or a person gets the majority of the votes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

I'm not your buddy pal ##vote Flerp

i missed u friend i cant wait to read u as scum again

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

give me $5

Lol if you think grad students have money

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flerp posted:

give me a day and 23 hours or a person gets the majority of the votes

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if u kill me i wont get to shoot kash which is okay as long as u promise me youll lynch him 4 me

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

Day 1 is a ballet of poo poo posting and soft claims. We're left forever wondering if our posts will materialize into amazing leads or cursed tells. It's annoying for me, because I'd rather look dig into a mystery with all the answers laid out from the start, but poo poo posting and reading is most of what options are available D1.

Unless ASF or Kit have good ideas on how to go scum hunting or content creation games?

I have no idea. I haven't played many games, and I'm pretty sure I've been lynched (as VT too, to rub salt on the wound) in all but one where I died killing scum. However, I am trying to channel what I've learned from better players and decided that picking someone to vote on day 1 and waiting to hear their defenses and examining who else joins on the vote is probably the best way to produce some sort of content instead of just sitting here poo poo posting.

I picked you mostly at random, but a tiny bit because you've been scum on every game I've played the last few weeks. Because of that I can see SL's vote, but CPig's is completely weird. He changed it real quick after too, and it's cpig, so who knows? It's too early to try and get too analytical on posts, but it's all about getting people to talk and getting their thoughts on reads.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Kitiara posted:

I have no idea. I haven't played many games, and I'm pretty sure I've been lynched (as VT too, to rub salt on the wound) in all but one where I died killing scum. However, I am trying to channel what I've learned from better players and decided that picking someone to vote on day 1 and waiting to hear their defenses and examining who else joins on the vote is probably the best way to produce some sort of content instead of just sitting here poo poo posting.

Sorry, forgot to ##unvote

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I mean short of someone pulling a gambit or randomly claiming I've not really seen much worthwhile content day one. Anyone gonna scumclaim in mason chat this game?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

A Sometimes Food posted:

Anyone gonna scumclaim in mason chat this game?

I've played four games here and it's happened in two of them so decent odds.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Look at cpig sliding in there with a third vote on flerp.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's a good vote in my opinion

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

hambeet posted:

Look at cpig sliding in there with a third vote on flerp.

Yeah, you can't promise to shoot someone and then have it be a lame rear end night kill/vig.

I want action.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Omg I don’t wanna study. Why did I do this grad school thing in the first place?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

jimmydalad posted:

Omg I don’t wanna study. Why did I do this grad school thing in the first place?

Sky high unemployment thanks to the GFC, higher underemployment which is still a thing and everything in your field asking for it?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

*throws dart at board*

##vote solus

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

A Sometimes Food posted:

Sky high unemployment thanks to the GFC, higher underemployment which is still a thing and everything in your field asking for it?

Ugh, don’t remind me.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

On the topic of something slightly serious, what was with that blurb thing that Aiisina came out with? Does that mean that Jess is one of us and confirmed town? Or are they just a plot device?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

jimmydalad posted:

On the topic of something slightly serious, what was with that blurb thing that Aiisina came out with? Does that mean that Jess is one of us and confirmed town? Or are they just a plot device?

Framing device I believe.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I don't like the other people voting for flerp. ##Unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Who want some Adderall?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

hambeet posted:

Who want some Adderall?

You dealing? How much? I’ve got some red bull to exchange if you want.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hello I am going to break with grad school persona and say I don’t want to die I would like to continue

##vote flerp my friend I cannot die today please understand

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
My vote for Flerp was a joke. These other votes dont seem like a joke

Dancer
May 23, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

My vote for Flerp was a joke. These other votes dont seem like a joke

Ur mom seems like a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013