Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol you all suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
is it so bad that i just wanted to shoot kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
everyone goes zzz day 1 and then apathy votes vote leader

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

everyone goes zzz day 1 and then apathy votes vote leader

It is tradition, sorry old chap. I'm sure you are ready for your defense.

##vote flerp

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

is it so bad that i just wanted to shoot kash

I miss you flerp :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

I miss you flerp :(

they give me a vig and wont even let me use it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I will only vote Flerp to avoid a no cuddle, however I think Toalpaz is the better choice for that lovely Lumpenlist.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

SalTheBard posted:

I will only vote Flerp to avoid a no cuddle, however I think Toalpaz is the better choice for that lovely Lumpenlist.

I was a joke. Jeeze.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

It was a joke. Jeeze.

It, :cry:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote toal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

flerp (6): hambeet, SalTheBard, CapitalistPig, SalTheBard, Kashuno, Toalpaz, A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam
Toalpaz (2): Kitiara, SolusLunes, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Kitiara, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, flerp
b-minus1 (1): SalTheBard, SalTheBard, Toalpaz, Dancer, Toalpaz
Kashuno (1): b-minus1
SalTheBard (0): flerp, flerp
CapitalistPig (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
SolusLunes (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food

Not Voting (3): jimmydalad, Kitiara, SalTheBard

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 25th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 37 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*tick tock*

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wtf deadline tonight ?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ten mins.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Has flerp claimed

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

flerp posted:

they give me a vig and wont even let me use it

Lol die scum

##vote flerp

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Just like in school, deadlines don’t actually mean anything

Lol

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Kashuno posted:

Just like in school, deadlines don’t actually mean anything

Lol

professor can I have an extension

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:redhammer::redhammer::redhammer::redhammer:
die flerp

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

:redhammer::redhammer::redhammer::redhammer:
die flerp

Grad school has made some of you murderous

:ohdear:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Grad school has made some of you murderous

:ohdear:

Uh... graduate flerp. Successfully defend flerp!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is this a game anymore or

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Twilight 1 moderator aligned Asiina has been sent for defense

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Send me your night actions *wink*

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

this seems legit

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Murder all scum

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Murder all scum

Suicide isn't the answer, Sal

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SolusLunes posted:

Suicide isn't the answer, Sal

GOT EM'

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh I just read in the op this is a secret cult game

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
"Ugh, what time is it?" Meghan looks around, she seems to have fallen asleep at her desk. She looks at the nearly empty cup of tea next to her and then grabs the box it came from. "Decaf? Sleepytime? What is this poo poo!!" Her exclamation had seem to awoken another student at a desk across the hall. She looks over and gives a little nod of solidarity, which the student seems to take as an excuse to come over and talk. Meghan had barely gotten the word "how" out before they started speaking, very quickly.

"Ha ha! Everything is going great! Sure, there was a mixup in my records and my registration didn't get through so my whole first semester didn't count, and then my supervisor was totally awol and didn't tell me that I needed to be filling out necessary forms, so my comps got delayed, and ethics committee didn't get my form so I waited 6 months for them to get back to me for no reason and all of my mice died because there was a power surge in the lab so I had to start over and then both my hard drive and my backup hard drive died at the same time so I lost all of my data from the last three years but...surely nothing else can go wrong, right? I have this one more shot to get everything right and save my PhD, I'm sure it'll go great! Ha ha ha!"

Meghan gives a single, careful nod to the manic student before turning back to her computer, signaling for them to go and leave her to her work. They thankfully get the hint and head back to their desk, and within seconds they are back asleep, having expended all their energy on their rant.

flerp, Unluckiest Student, town-aligned 1-shot nightvig passed out from exhaustion D1.

--

So upon review, I hate my lurker rules and it's making me have to make some uncomfortable calls on what is and isn't a content post, so I'm sticking to the original 10 post minimum to be put on notice. This is now reflected in the OP, so please check. Please don't use this as an excuse to shitpost 10 times a day and then do nothing else. If I'd stuck to the rules I'd have had to put almost half the game on notice, which really sucks.

The following players are ON NOTICE

Anomalous Amalgam
b-minus1
Dancer

If any of you fail to make 10 posts on any other day you will be freely lynchable.

--

Sorry about the lack of flip. Sometimes life imitates art and the fun mafia flavour depression is real. I hope it won't happen again.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

flerp (7): hambeet, SalTheBard, CapitalistPig, SalTheBard, Kashuno, Toalpaz, A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1
Toalpaz (2): Kitiara, SolusLunes, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Kitiara, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, flerp
b-minus1 (1): SalTheBard, SalTheBard, Toalpaz, Dancer, Toalpaz
SalTheBard (0): flerp, flerp
CapitalistPig (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
SolusLunes (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food
Kashuno (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): jimmydalad, Kitiara, SalTheBard

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 25th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Meghan sighs again, she is frustrated with her work and finding herself angry, when she realizes she hasn't eaten in the last 18 hours. That'll probably do it. However, this being grad school, there is always left over luncheon plates, vegetable platters, and it's always someone's birthday. Food is scattered around if you know where to look, so she takes to wandering the halls. It's not long before she finds another, slightly older than she is, looking both more calm and yet infinitely more frazzled. He waves her down, nearly dropping his armful of sandwiches and cookies.

"Hey there, yeah I was at the lab meeting just getting some free food. I gotta work on this grant proposal and getting another round of job applications in this afternoon. Oh, you're worried about your comps? Yeah, I remember that. Don't worry kid, it'll be over soon and then it'll be the wonderful world of being a post-doc where you have all the free time in the world. Well, except for the projects the faculty hoisted upon you, and writing up the results of old research from my PhD, and trying to complete my own project, and the aforementioned proposal and job applications. But other than that, it's all smooth sailing. I should get back to work."

He rushes off, and she sees her own future running down that hall. Grabbing a few scraps herself, she heads back to her desk.

Anomalous Amalgam, Post-doc, Self-aligned multitasker disappeared into the night N1.

It is now D2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, Dancer, hambeet, jimmydalad, Kashuno, Kitiara, SalTheBard, SolusLunes, Toalpaz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 30th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Good jerb taking out the 3p, scumteam

now who's played with AA enough to know his always-3p meta?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Lmao fkn owned

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hmmmm...Solus.......

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Hmmmm...Solus.......

That's my name, don't wear it out

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SolusLunes posted:

That's my name, don't wear it out

It’s grad school mafia not grade school mafia

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

ROFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
LOL nice job scum. Also RIP Flerp who was being totally serious about having a night vig. Was he seriously gonna NK Kash?

• Locked thread