Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
First 15 runer done! GrFi of TSO. With Yermak in the chat egging me on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Ash is great for gnolls. Clarity plus super skill boosts. Just find as many spells as you can.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

So how do you cast a spell as a permabuff?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

So when I cast battlesphere it is permanent?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

I'm sold on gooncrawl. I really am. I actually like trunk and I have played a lot since .21, but this is really fun! Thanks Floodkiller.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Is it true that malmutate now only drains stats?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

I have had the game crash on me when targeting angels with Iskendruns undoing. It happened in Pandemonium when targeting an angel and Mennas.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

TastyLemonDrops posted:

https://crawl.kelbi.org/crawl/morgue/tastylemons/tastylemons.txt

Do I go ultimate greed or just grab the rune and go? I've already cleared out all of Zot5. I have a ziggurat piece in my inventory if I wanted to do that. I've got the spider, swamp, slime, vault, tomb and abyss runes.

EDIT: As long as I keep fighting, I have +28 slaying via song of slaying and my dumb equips.

EDIT2: Araganzar's hand crossbow is better, as mine has Corrode, but it's triggered so few times, it might as well not be there: b - the +10 hand crossbow "Qereluc" {elec, *Corrode +Inv rPois Dex+9}

Why not Pan at least?

e. Fairy Dragon is OP btw. Finished a ziggurat for the first time in this game.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Araganzar posted:

Mediocre resists and little torment protection with Gong summoning hordes in Pan where Elemental Staff is a base 5 damage weapon against many enemies?

But if you managed tomb, Pan should be a cakewalk?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Play Archeologist they said. It will be fun they said.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

tote up a bags posted:

Is there a Europe server that has gooncrawl?

I'm nagging the admin of underhound.eu to add forks.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

Goddamn, what a score! So much for my top three!

...still top 5 though.

Me too. Noone do any ziggurats or 15 rune shenanigans until I get necromutation on my DSAc ok?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

I have a loving curse on me when playing trolls. I cannot for the life of me win with one. Yesterday I played a TrAc, god the scales of the dragon king in the box and found the loving shield of ignorance in Orc. Then I loving die to an ice fiend in an ice cave with loving TWO PIPS OF rC!!

WHYY!?

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

tote up a bags posted:

Who was it that was working on the underhound.eu guys to host gooncrawl? I will help you persuade!!

It was me. It looks like he hosted bcrawl, but I went over to kelbi to play gooncrawl. I like the underground community better tho

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Finally won my first felid. Statue form is an abolute must I feel. I got so badly stat drained by the OOFs that I had to grind the abyss for half an hour to get my measly 6 strength back. But super fun, the lost lives was not a big problem.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Cardiovorax posted:

Doesn't Tomb have something that blocks CBlink, though? Been ages since I've actually been there, but I remember that being a thing.

Nah, you can cblink fine in Tomb. If you an cast silence, tomb also becomes easier.

Just died to an angel posse during the orb run with 14 runes... I figured I could take a win at least during the tournament, and the Ds mutations I got were really good. Otabbet through most of hell and pan.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

FD is easymode.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Speaking of easymode, had a DsAc and got Firestarter in the box. Made a beeline for a Qazlal altar and smashed that Invo training. And I got the regen mutation as well. I basically otabbed up until tomb. Changed to the singing sword in a zig and died on floor 26 of zig number five...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Why has gnolls been removed?