Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

The lack of purple in MtG is negatively affecting my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Vibrationist

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Add Omes.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

rchandra posted:

Not only that, the game itself knows this was the wrong choice - when you stand on an altar and press any unbound key (such as p, but also space) it tells you how to use altars (they are now staircases).

Stairway to heaven

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Floodkiller-Senpai, how does one build a build? Github scares me

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Metoron posted:

lol

Gooncrawl Windows Tiles Dev Build for 05, February 2019

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2d3o1a9g...-02-19.zip?dl=1

Yer dangerous!

Thanks

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Teal posted:

Imho just divide the reservation cost by the success rate; 90% success rate increases reservation by 10%, 50% success rate doubles it, 10% success rate increases it tenfold. In theory you end up at the same amount of mana spent to get it up. If that still feels too strong because you're still not compensating for the turns wasted and miscast effects, I think you could just add a chance on each action to put a miscast effect onto you, or to make you spend the turn struggling with your buffs (no extra input necessary, just "you spent a while fumbling with your magic...")

Cost increases I'm down with, particularly increasing costs as miscast rate gets higher. Random "You get hosed now" not so much. Especially if it still happens at lower miscast rares, just more rarely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

A dazzling simile

Always. Eat. The. Purple.