Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
put in a cute god who will go out on dates with me :smith:

I love Gooncrawl. I also love Hellcrawl. What does this say about me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
^^ Mutationist!

I would be pretty against the abomination having innate screaming mutation. Why? Because it has no mouth and it must scream.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I mean, your first problem's going Chaos Knight, no? Imagine you'd want Summoner, Necromancer, or Skald, worshipping Gozag or one of the caster gods.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Oct 25, 2018

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
STRONG: bballs
WEAK: applebottoms

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
calling gnomes a kind of dwarf is some racist poo poo i think

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Trog does not judge the man based on his birth, only on his love of HITTING THEM VERY HARD.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
When you're the only race who can hit with the giant club, you should be good at it. :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Tollymain posted:

i just want to swing something else around as a big fat lad sometimes yknow? but its hard when theres a +2 apt and theres generally some kinda mace worth picking up pretty quick and

add a new racial skill for giant creatures that lets them pick up a small wounded enemy and use it as a cudgel

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Maxes and flails are usually the best class anyway, given the amount of demon whips around.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Only rely on your +6 Rapier of Piercing "Killer Klown's Dream," cops will never help you.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If they’re maggots, they should be able to heal with chunks.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
don't talk about my momma like that

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
So instead Floodkiller caters to -this- group of grogs.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Make “Okumaran Archer” a subset of archers so you can know if you should wait out the storm or if it’s gonna pincushion you, time to charge in.

Also the dancing god supporters should be able to pick arrows out of the air mid-dance.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Here’s my pitch for Malmutate: it goes back to mutating you but it takes like five~ standard turns to charge and you can interrupt it with any damage. Rocks. Smites. Fireballs, anything. So it’s a wind up that makes him vulnerable and if you can’t get to him or out of range by then, you get zapped.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Can you link 36 chambers into a single vault?

You see Th'Rizza, a Promethean Monk of the Wu-Tian Clan

Bogart fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Feb 12, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Let rocks dispell all traps if you throw them. And rename them bolts. Get out of here Stalker

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Let Lava Orcs start as worshipping Beogh and give them a level 10-ish power that lets them 'pump up' to raise their heat.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Create 'arrow quivers' with their own collection of buffs? So from thereon, bows can only be +/- 5 (a number I pulled out of my rear end), and the quivers are what become Flaming / Freezing / Piercing?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Don’t you homestuck flashback me.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The most stylish is a human worshipping the Kung Fu Council

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I think the issue is if you're full melee, getting amnesia scrolls gives you a bullshit resource you don't care about. Let Trog burn them for piety :black101:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Give mole people the ability to craft glasses that fix Blurry Vision, but they take a helmet slot and break easily.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Araganzar posted:

by like Tom Cruise I of course mean they are weird, ancient, short, and animated by the forces of an insane cult.

:yeah:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Always Eat Purple

e: Posted this and immediately died

Bogart fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Apr 3, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
As opposed to Lich form Tornadoes? :v:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Sounds like what you’re saying is a 5-7 curare spell. Or maybe a Sticks to Snakes a like that converts arrows into needles?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Make Corpse Explosion a Poison spell

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You start with a second head and you lose it on an otherwise lethal hit. Doing so puts you in a Heroism state for a one time get out of jail card, but afterwards, you need to put together a bunch of large stones and graft it onto your body as a new head. Ideally, this hero escapes the Dungeon with the Orb and several heads made entirely and exclusively from rocks.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Araganzar posted:

I have a serious game-breaking bug report.

Every time I click on the chat input box I get this:

And if I click that it puts "what does pie" in the box. That sounds like something I might have said so maybe this is autofill voodoo or something?

Poison Spell: What Does Pie

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Possible bug: Trog Skeletons can't go Berserk.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Feature request: skeletons should be able to berserk if they have a bottle of blood to boil.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
We have them. They’re orange. :v:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I feel like Nem is never the right choice.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Fencer's gloves from the archaeology box and a +3 amulet of reflection, huh? I see what you want, game.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

baby delivery truck posted:

The tile should look like fancy bogarts.

:colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
FR: enchanting a cursed weapon uncurses it. Could've sworn this used to be in the game. Burnt my only enchant scroll trying to get rid of a -3 whip :negative:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Archaeologist's box reveals... the Sword of Power!

I'm playing a Deep Dwarf. :negative:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Anything with corrode is untrustworthy. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You will get swarmed in Crawl, almost certainly, and if you’re a ranged character with a corroding weapon, it will kill you.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 23, 2019