Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Picking this up again with goon crawl, man I forgot how good Crawl could be. Is the old adage of the 3 B's still true? (Balways Bacquire Barmour)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

It's easier to be cavalier about it with a gnoll transmuter, so weapons are for chumps.

I never played gnolls before - how bad is the uh, exponential exp requirement when you get past this 10.0 range?

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Is there an issue with Gooncrawl on Webtiles and saves? Was playing CPO last night, logged in today and my save is entirely gone. :smith:

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Wolfechu posted:

I dunno if this got fixed for you, but just logged in and uh, Gooncrawl is gone from CPO. Is there a tournament or something going off? That's how much I've been paying attention, I know the forks sometimes fall off in tournament time.

Mind, the other forks all look to still be there.

Yeah, was coming in today to note the same. Not sure what's going on, but CXO(?) has Gooncrawl fine still, not sure if it posts scores though.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

What is the effort involved in getting Gooncrawl to have stats like trunk?

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

What..what does that add

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Haifisch posted:

This is what happens when you ignore the golden rule of barmor. :colbert:

Not empty quoting. It's the three B's for a reason people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Any idea how to delete a save? I last had a save running in Gooncrawl a few moons ago, and Webtiles/SSH crashes when I try to load it up. I'm OK just starting over