Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
Bah. Had my best run in years (I'm real bad at video games) and got stat 0'd by oof in Z5. I knew equipping that unrand shield would bite me later on even if I had 8 INT with it... guess I have more stuff to plan ahead for in newer versions

Gooncrawl's still great though, archaeologist is great fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

You were in Z5 and you didn't have any potions of restore abilities?

I got a grand total of 3 out of all of the not-pan and not-hell and not-crypt branches of the game and got a ton of oofs on Z2

I spent most of Z3 and Z4 with like -5 across the board because I only had one or two left. Hit Z5 and restored but ran into double oof and couldn't make it back to the stairs before I hit INT0

Reco fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 10, 2019

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

How long until trunk replaces the main mode with dungeon sprint and just removes main mode entirely

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

I remember back then folks thought a change like that was super dumb and pointless

If only we could have seen trunk now

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

It kinda already exists in the form of randart negative effects but i feel like it could be expanded on some maybe