Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Great Thread, Great OP, Great Game. Thank you for setting this up and to everyone who works on gooncrawl! Iíve bit off more than I can chew in the game Iím GMing right now, but I would like to look into helping set up a scoreboard at some point, though it probably wouldnít be till January, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Jazerus posted:

there's a dev right here who listens to every suggestion in this thread and then we, people who are somewhat reasonable, vote on whether they are good enough to be goals or not. also you can just make a thing because you think it's cool/interesting and then have it voted on for inclusion. literally everything you want is right here.

I donít think this is the best response to give. Doubly so if youíve actually been reading the DCSS thread on SA for a while. Iím not going to jump down your throat & Iíll ask others to stay civil, but thereís been a history of genuine and interesting ideas hashed out here that have been altered or rejected by the devs, even when they solve (as viewed by this thread) large and thorny problems.

e: vv lol Iím tired, Iíve just seen that post so many times from dev-adjacent people. Sorry!

Chakan fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 11, 2019

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

I am now a member of the GoonCrawl elite! Bow before me, peasants! quietly pushes winrate under the bed with her foot

A high winrate just means you're not pushing yourself to try new things. Or you've tried everything and are just good at the game I guess.