Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
I kind of want a Demonspawn-shaped race that gain and lose mutations over time, but they're weighted based on your stat spread/equipment/general skill usage at the time/whatever. Bad mutations could be affected, too, so you'd be less likely to get shoutitis as a stabber, for example. Maybe they have below-average aptitudes across the board as a downside? Or maybe their aptitudes shift around, too, but they're still generally below-average (in this case, aptitude-shifting would be based on skill usage, maaaaaaaaybe with some interaction with training focus). Haven't really put much thought into it, and it could very well be too much work to be worth it, but I feel like there could be some neat interactions with Ash/Jivya and pretty much any god that gives gifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

Tollymain posted:

slime apostle

:perfect:

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

Tollymain posted:

i just now realized you probably were referring to the natural abbreviation being :grenade: SA :grenade:, which honestly i didnt really notice until just now

Yup, thought that's what you were going for. It's still the obvious choice, imo