Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

not played crawl in a while, booted up gooncrawl:

what on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jiggle-lo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

five minutes later: we regret to inform you that gnolls were removed, in favour of another fragile race with above-baseline necromancy aptitudes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how do the spikes add significant weight, honestly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ashkenzari on a gnoll seems a bit odd

"hmm, i've got a character whose greatest strength is their ability to do anything, better lock it down to specific equipment"

chei strikes me as decent for them, with the usual chei drawbacks

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gnomes are dwarves phenotypically, not racially

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are there any fomorian custom races? large, randomly malmutated dudes who could have some bonuses to make up for e.g. a goat head, or no legs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

posting??? yeah!!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the Orc of Zot

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Heithinn Grasida posted:

The dev team was apparently luke warm on steel elves, so they’re reflavored to “coglins”, goblins in a mechanical exoskeleton

lol

i mean i appreciate efforts to avoid a million species of Adjective Elves but still, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Arivia posted:

“Mewew” is what my cat says when she wants my attention.

same except "corrode self". disturbing animal