Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it ended in two minutes with nia getting herself counted out and then they hugged. what the hell was that about

Teasing that Nia will turn into being fully heel again, because everything in this universe is a waste of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Given Daniel Bryan beat The Miz in Melbourne, are they finished with that feud? Coz if Bryan is now No. 1 contender, then you have to have him chasing the belt, as opposed to pissing around with Miz.

And if so, that was a lovely way to end that feud. Both men deserved better from the feud.

The most likely option is that the feud will transition into Miz winning the title at the Rumble and Bryan beating him at Wrestlemania.

Sure, it's insane that Bryan got a clean win in this amount of time if that's where we're building towards, but that's where we are.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Ad by Khad posted:

oh ok

is she any good

She's a good wrestler if you don't care about character.

Like a flashy personality but it's still Dean Malenko underneath, the character doesn't make sense or impact on matches.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Considering how many countries were/are super friendly with the Saudi's I doubt the WWE is in major trouble unless they go over and do a propaganda piece

Like do you mean again, because they've totally already done that.

They haven't had Cena say "all enemies of the state of Saudi Arabia deserve to die and any torture associated is justifiable", but the whole thing is propaganda.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

if one WWE main-roster star was brave/nuts enough to refuse to go, they'd definitely get canned and probably sued but dear god they'd become a public/media darling the likes of which we've never seen

I honestly part expect Roman to do a worked shoot about it.

That's the kind of stupid I presently expect from WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Minidust posted:

WWE does care about PR a whole lot, as exhibited by them taking Moolah’s name off the Wrestlemania battle royal earlier this year. However that cost them zero dimes, so I’m sure it’s an apples and oranges case here :-/

Snickers forced them to, they weren't going to change it themselves. Company is garbage.

• Locked thread