Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

tfw Dragon Lee breaks the Hiromu before you get another turn

so, nakamura's almost definitely going back to new japan when his contracts up right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dsriggs posted:

The Dow's fallen 1.4% in that time, WWE's stock fell 17.6%.

the ratings for tv have gone down across the board, i might add.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Ember is a good wrestler but is absolutely horrendous on the microphone and her gimmick isn't exactly solid.

embers gimmick is "girl who was super into the underworld movies" and I think it works better or worse depending on if you knew a girl who was obsessed with those movies

she is very bad on the mic though yeah

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh yeah don't get me wrong, i like ember, and like cesaro she has the magic ability to get a crowd super into whatever she's doing in just any random match. and part of that is her physical charisma, which she has in spades. she's just not much of an actress.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i still don't think wwe is going to cancel or postpone anything. vince only cares about money and he cares about it a lot.

the talent is probably going through their social media to make sure they've never said anything bad about saudi arabia though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

UNIONIZE, YOU IDIOTS.

literally no better time to go on strike as far as having public opinion on your side goes

Your Taint posted:

Just mass refuse to get on the plane. What are they gonna do, fire half their roster?

i believe vince truly believes in his "no one is bigger than the brand" bullshit and would nuke everything back to mid-00s wwe to prove it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh it would absolutely be dolph

yeah dolph's entire everything screams snitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

itís cool when wrestling is gay but thereís a lot of dog whistle homophobia in non-fans ridiculing it for being homoerotic, so itís problematic for the same reasons it was problematic when people said trump has gay sex with putin

pretty much exactly, yeah

• Locked thread