Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If there's one thing Saudi Arabia loves it's a faction famous for explicit references to oral sex, drink and drugs and having a woman stand up to men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Commit genocide for profit in Yemen and nobody bats an eye, kill one journalist directly and the world shits it's britches.

WWE are going to wait for the next big news story to take over and do exactly what it was going to do before.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

Why so serious?

Because Christopher Nolan sucks.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

That's literally any corporation doing anything seemingly progressive though.

Pepsi are donating to Breast Cancer research so you can ignore them poisoning local water supplies to save 0.1 cents on a gallon of Pepsi.

Capitalism more like crapitalism mate.

Rarity posted:

The journalist was American, op

I need to update my 100,000 brown children lives = one American middle class life chart.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Its gonna succeed because Vince is going to personally make sure they all stand for the got dang anthem.

It would be a very Vince McMahon thing to do to promise a no politics league where everyone wouldn't kneel and then hire Colin Kilpatrick as the top heel of the league.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

rovert posted:

Can't say much without betraying honest confidences but I will say WWE's ties with Saudi are deeper than what's public. If a real reporter looks really into things it could be really damning.

They tortured that journalist by making him marathon Monday Night Raw, I knew it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Roman Reigns is actually a Saudi Prince.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

rovert posted:

Can't say much without betraying honest confidences but I will say WWE's ties with Saudi are deeper than what's public. If a real reporter looks really into things it could be really damning.

Also I think when it gets to the point of international crimes and scandal you can drop the Dirtsheet code and just leak to the press.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Supporting murder and supporting self preservation are vastly different things

This is a story about a journalist that was just kidnapped, tortured, then chopped into pieces

Rovert shouldn't back down on this. He should keep up his journalism, even if it lands him the same fate as this actual journalist. Especially, even.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Join a union, stab a scab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
She always smiles like she's trying to be both helpful to and intimidate her dentist.

• Locked thread