Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Isn't Lio Rush's thing that he does a lot of cool moves but when he opens his mouth/keyboard he comes off as an unlikable dumbass (not in an Enzo way)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

do the wrestlers realize they could just like, y'know, not go

Most wrestlers sign with WWE because they want to be paid money by WWE.

Refusing to go would be an easy way to have that end.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ah yes, I fully expect the people who lept to get a sick own on Dave Meltzer for that sweet, sweet internet cred, I mean, for fair treatment of women, while doing Saudi propoganda to actually have a problem with the things Saudi Arabia does.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The CM Punk situation also proved that if a wrestler is mistreated and leaves due to it, their fans will respond by giving WWE more money.

It's hard to have leverage when you leaving would be a benefit to the people you're against.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

cams posted:

do you mean the nation of china, his native home?

I want to see Cena on one of the Chinese robot fighting shows so badly.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE has like 100 people in NXT who would kill a journalist to get Curt Hawkins' spot, let alone an actual good spot.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Roman is a locker room leader and if they did I must have missed it

Roman's been the leader of the locker room for a while now.

He kicked Enzo off the bus for not shutting the gently caress up when people just wanted to nap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

Back when I was retarded I thought that Jericho sucked.

i'm glad you have gotten smarter since yesterday

• Locked thread