Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Don't get my name wrong,
If you want to touch me there.

Given Daniel Bryan beat The Miz in Melbourne, are they finished with that feud? Coz if Bryan is now No. 1 contender, then you have to have him chasing the belt, as opposed to pissing around with Miz.

And if so, that was a lovely way to end that feud. Both men deserved better from the feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Don't get my name wrong,

How much of Ember Moon's problems on the mic/character issues are her fault and how much is it WWE fuckery?

I ask because on upupdowndown, and the WWE Game Night things I have seen her on she seems fun and cool and charismatic. So if you add that to a competent wrestler, she should be great.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Don't get my name wrong,

Sorry if this was covered:

But when does the new XFL officially start? Does it have a date? Is it actually going to happen?

Coz I thought it was all still in the potential/hypothetical/theoretical stages at the moment with nothing concrete for at least a couple of years.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Don't get my name wrong,

Low Desert Punk posted:

the wrestlers deciding to just not go would be incredible, but Vince has created a culture of company men who are terrified of losing their jobs

They'll just handwring about it and then go make propaganda for Saudi Arabia

All it would take is one wrestler prepared to make a stand and not go. Then the rest who thought the same would follow suit, (I think).

The ringleader would be very quickly found out and punished though, so it is finding the one who is big/brave/bulletproof enough to make the stand.

Roman this is your time to shine!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Don't get my name wrong,

Is there any advertising on the Saudi shows, or are they funded entirely by the Saudis?

Or could any of their existing advertisers go "hey, we don't want to be associated with journalist murderers", and put pressure on WWE that way?

Also, could this be an opportunity for ROH, or Impact to go "We don't make deals with murderous regimes! Watch us instead!"? Or would that just be a waste of money, and also largely irrellevent to the rasslin' loving demographic?

• Locked thread