Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Low Desert Punk posted:

how many journalists will the saudi government need to murder until people start giving a poo poo about the WWE profiting from it

I dunno, how many do they have to kill before people start giving a poo poo about the UN putting them at the head of a human rights council? Or how the US and the rest of the world is and has always been complicit in helping them slaughter whoever they drat well please?

Doing business with them doesn't even rank on the atrocity scale. And the fact that it's an atrocity scale should let you know how hosed up the world has been for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Chris James 2 posted:

Worst that could happen is before or even as the plane lands there so they can prep for Crown Jewel, someone tells MBS they considered cancelling the deal, and they end up not being allowed to leave

God, I would not want to be anyone on the roster right now. I think this would be the first PPV where people would be like "Okay, but can I not go? I don't want to perform."

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Veryslightlymad posted:

I'd watch a "War Crimes" PPV.

It's insane to me how much poo poo the Saudis can consistently get away with on the world stage. The Orb must be the real deal.

Holla Holla Get Dolla, basically.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

I feel real bad for Shawn. Not because of the financial issues he may be going through, but because the WWE has been trying to get him to break his retirement for loving years now. Like, this isn't a case of "Shawn, out of the blue, offered millions and decides to do the match and ruin his retirement." It was WWE constantly throwing matches his way, flying him down to NXT to do stuff with the talent there, you know, push push push, get that itch just a little scratched to entice him. They've been trying to get him back in a ring since 2013 at least.

• Locked thread