Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The Bellas get a huge pop and seem to sell a lot of merch so I'm not surprised they have a prominent role. I'm a little surprised they turned heel, especially since there's no way they're getting cheered over the extremely popular Ronda. Doesn't seem good for the "Bella Brand".

I'm glad Mickie is in a match and it's cool that it's vs. Trish without it being solely an old feud rekindled, since, of course, they can't really show footage of Mickie sexually assaulting Trish. It felt weird that Mickie is an active wrestler unlike Trish yet she was stuck playing the manager role in Trish vs. Alexa... especially since that initial angle really made Mickie James in my eyes.

I'm not psyched to see Lita in the ring again since I always think she's going to die on a moonsault or something but she should definitely be in the PPV in some capacity and I guess this is better than a singles match. Did I lose my mind or was she originally slotted for a singles match? Or was that just a rumor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

More coverage on Crown Jewel, this time from The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.d6d4a590ef4e

Linda's failed senate bid cost Vince a bajillion dollars and got us that hilarious depressed Vince image, now her appointment to a cabinet position is being used as a reason he should cancel this bajillion dollar deal too :xd:

• Locked thread