Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Cavauro posted:

why doesn't Sami Zayn try to get out of his contract? he does not have any dependants. I wonder if he is a bad person trying to pretend to be good

Because he's sitting out injuries.

Who knows if he'll actually come back once he's healed up, but it's likely, since much like Balor, Nakamura, and KENTA this is his chance to make retirement money after all the beatings he gave his body to make art.

I've given up on expecting WWE to take advantage of all that talent to make money, so I'll settle for being okay with him getting paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Hey guys, isn't it cool that our dark jokes about how Sami Zayn would probably get black bagged and murdered if he went to the last KSA turned out to be 100% accurate? :stare:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Think I'm going to direct the ten bucks I used to give WWE to SAMS.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Bryan Alvarez just revealed on WOL that the majority of talent in WWE doesn't want to go to Saudi Arabia. But the office is making them go.

Given that they're all independent contractors, what do you suppose.happens if the KSA decides to arrest them indefinitely? :allears:

• Locked thread