Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
I haven't been able to sit through RAW in months, but I'm genuinely excited to watch on Monday because either they double down and go for it or we get to watch as they attempt to backpedal their way out of the situation without admitting to any wrongdoing on their part while also attempting to not jeopardize running future KSA events by badmouthing the regime.

It's gonna be so morbidly entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

HBK: Like I said last week, it's time to come out of retirement and face the Undertaker and Kane... at Survivor Series!
HHH: That's right, just like we said last week, it's time to face those guys at Survivor Series!
Cole: Big match for Survivor Series, as reported last week, plus of course the WWE World Cup to determine the best in the world is also happening at Survivor Series, just like we reported last week!
Cole: Also scheduled to be here tonight to discuss his client's upcoming triple threat match against "The Big Dog™" Roman Reigns and "The Monster Among Men™" Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship™ at the first ever all women's Pay-Per-View, WWE Evolution™ will be the advocate for the FORMER Universal Champion™ Brock Lesnar... Paul... Heyman.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Stephanie: "After the unfortunate incident in Saudi Arabia with all of our wrestlers being detained, we are now going to prove we are at the forefront of the Women's Revolution by making all of our shows focus on our talented female roster and renaming ourselves Women's Wrestling Entertainment!"
The entire men's roster could be sentenced to death and creative would still not have anything for Sami Zayn to do.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Oh. I thought he'd say something like "That guy? Yeah we totally killed that guy. gently caress him." Guess I was wrong.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

not raw thread

• Locked thread