Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Astro7x posted:

drat... maybe I should have watched more than the 4 minute clip on YouTube. When someone here called that it would end in a countout, I just assumed it wasn't worth watching.

And you were right, wait for the feud ending match as it'll have a better finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The punch is great.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Has she cut more than three promos?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Foxnews posted:

“WWE may have to [back out] at some point, it’s getting — you know, after today,” Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio

:discourse:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
First time he'd go over.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I didn't literally see it happen with my own two eyes so who can say, really?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Gumball Gumption posted:

I winner if they try to have their cake and eat it too by making it an unbroadcasted house show in Saudi Arabia.

The point of the Saudi show is for it to advertise Saudi Arabia to the foreign audience, not advertise WWE to the Saudi audience by doing a house show.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Vince will cut a promo on Raw and for the first time in his life use the word islamophobia.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Not every truth needs to be spoken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
One of them is Brock because he wants to be get paid Crown Jewel money for working Survivor Series, saving himself a long flight.

• Locked thread