Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Who is it's board of directors? Is there any chance it will have an IPO? Does it have an independent accounting firm? Are they hiring? Do they match employee contributions to their 401k?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Uh, pretty sure it’s just Lowtax

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I work in the mail room and it sucks. I hate this job and my life

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

LLC means when shady law firms sue SA over copyrighted nazi pictures, Lowtax gets to keep his metal spine.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Buddy, just one word: block chain IPO

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Korthal posted:

Who is it's board of directors? Is there any chance it will have an IPO? Does it have an independent accounting firm? Are they hiring? Do they match employee contributions to their 401k?

Nice try Higbee

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?royalblooduk

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Pawn 17 posted:

LLC means when shady law firms sue SA over copyrighted nazi pictures, Lowtax gets to keep his metal spine.

But they get the forums a perfect deterrence.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Limited Liability COMPANY, not corporation. LLCs are unincorporated business associations, you loving SOUR-APE

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nurge posted:

Nice try Higbee

Yeah good luck making thread for your kkk linens you pieces of poo poo lol. :flipoff:

LIN en S suck my loving dick lol.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's traded publicly on the KCSE (Kansas City)

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Korthal posted:

we've come a long way from sticky 15 year old nerds in 2001

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Julius CSAR posted:

Uh, pretty sure it�s just Lowtax

This is the answer, close thread.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's a limited liability COMPANY you FUCKMAN

they don't have shareholders or officers they have members and managers

Adbot