Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Atomic Soda posted:

why do you think i'm scum anidav?

Coin Flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Revolver Anidav posted:

:shrug:

I would Vote Monathin if you could not be convinced on the others.

do you really think.. a. mod puts scum reviver in game (admittingly this might be kind of interesting if the revived didnt change alignments but....nothing ive seen from other peoples powers leads me to believe that such 4-d design is in play) b. sal is the kind of person to fake all the poo poo he would have to fake, such as not knowing bminus was scum, anger, etc. c. WHO ARE YOU TELL ME d. Fourth Thing

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

We are not Playing against the Mod.

I also do not Know SalTheBard's Meta.

Scum work as a Team. Players can devise and Mentor and Coach. Do you Think Scum Monathin is capable of Mentoring SalTheBard?

I do not Trust Monathin. Let us start there.

##vote Monathin

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

uhu

anidav what do you think about aa esp with gulags roleblock?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Oh I forgot that.

Would vote AA too.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Revolver Anidav posted:

Scum work as a Team. Players can devise and Mentor and Coach. Do you Think Scum Monathin is capable of Mentoring SalTheBard?

##vote Monathin

Okay, I know I haven't contributed much (and I won't be able to until several hours from now, as I'm preparing to go to work), but the idea that I'm scum mentoring scum Sal is a pretty drat bad one, Revolver.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Atomic Soda posted:

that wasn't a chain lunch comment, that was an "i'm most suss of these people" comment.

you post alot more as town, i think you rolled scum and are having trouble keeping interest. i'm only ten posts behind you that is strange. there is also the fact gulag roleblocked you last night and no one died.

in fact no sense in waiting##vote aa

also lol at these votes on me, to quote a worthless australian please explain

Scum is my favorite role. Your meta is bad

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Revolver Anidav posted:

##vote Monathin

This is really a bad post. There is this weird outside chance that despite my PM saying nothing about it, GGN was revived as a Maverick and not a Reploid. Why would I claim my ability and not just use it on the sly?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My lack of posting this game is due to being sick the entire month of October and now November and it having finally taken its toll on my psyche and stamina

Also I'll probably go on a brief mafia hiatus after this game. Burned out.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My lack of posting this game is due to being sick the entire month of October and now November and it having finally taken its toll on my psyche and stamina

Also I'll probably go on a brief mafia hiatus after this game. Burned out.

Have any strong suspicions at this point?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Xad posted:

Yes, I actually have a vote on someone and a case. Soda is scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Xad posted:

Other than that, no. Scum seems well hidden.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Yes, I actually have a vote on someone and a case. Soda is scum.

was phoneposting, sorry :v:

what's a veteran role do? Is it like a PGO?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Xad posted:

was phoneposting, sorry :v:

what's a veteran role do? Is it like a PGO?

Yep, that's exactly it. It's an activated PGO.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I think this is Mona's scum game imo.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Toalpaz posted:

I think this is Mona's scum game imo.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Me 3

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Can anyone explain Mona’s scum game rather than just insinuate they’re playing one?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guys i got a cool rear end idea for tomorrow, no one post anything and we all have random lurker guns for each other

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Low content/lurky?

I've been on Mona's scum team in the past and played a lot of games with town Mona too. Hmm. He also never came back to post. It could be busyness but you know.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

Low content/lurky?

I've been on Mona's scum team in the past and played a lot of games with town Mona too. Hmm. He also never came back to post. It could be busyness but you know.

I mean he is running Cyberpunk Mafia, which was stupidly active in day 1, so I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt in that regard. I still find Revolver Andiov more suspicious.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Revolver seems to be playing the game how they usually do. I've mostly agreed with their views in the past, not their mysterious methods of arguing that they're right though. I think Revolver knows whats up.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

Revolver seems to be playing the game how they usually do. I've mostly agreed with their views in the past, not their mysterious methods of arguing that they're right though. I think Revolver knows whats up.

So this is their usual tactics? Not 100% sure how to feel about them.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I choose to trust them, and I hope others follow suite

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ugh. I'm not really sure how I feel about anything right now.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

So this is their usual tactics? Not 100% sure how to feel about them.

When they decide someone is scum they post - 'this person is scum' until they die or get that person lunched.

I know it leaves a lot of room for Revolver to breath because they aren't posting much of the thought process but their claims are based around actual reads, and I'm getting the same feeling too so it seems legit.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The strongest case in the thread is gulag's against me, other than, a bunch of weak meta based reads and that's not mafia if you're just evaluating a player's tone and presence in the game not for the content and play in that game, but for what you are personally familiar with.

It's a bad path to follow down.

Regarding gulag's case on me, he claims he roleblocked me, but as I took no action it's moot, worse, I assume I was jailed night 2 and not blocked because I still have a stack of vet to use.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm open to murdering monathin.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well, as I said day 2 Mona didn't check in until deadline day 1. During day 1 b4 deadline he reassured thread that he would want Xad lunched over me repeatedly, however when Xad picked up momentum Mona waited until people hopped off from Xad to me to throw a vote onto me.

I think that's kinda weird from the get go.

Day two Mona apathy votes Brazen and defends Sal some more. Mona comments on discussion between me and sal but doesn't add much beyond 'I can see Toal arguing like this as natural but I don't agree with the conclusions'.

I don't think theres a single scum hunt in the posting Mona does.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I'm clarifying something about my role power with Mod. Stand by.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah I'm going to admit that I just haven't had the energy for this game. My new work is pretty labor-intensive compared to what I'm used to (I'm an AM loader for UPS, which means my schedule has gotten weird, I basically sleep all through the afternoons now).

I'll claim if people pile on me, but I'll eat the lunch if not. I keep meaning to read back through the thread but it's hard when various parts of your body are sore all day long!

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Nope, never mind. Carry on.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Oh...kay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote xad

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the right choice

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
What?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm not even sure what the gently caress is going on in this game. Scum is doing a great job of being super low key. Also the low post volume 100% favors scum over town.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Deadline isn't for another 22 hours, I think it's ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good afternoon, it is quiet

Scum is my favorite role. Your meta is bad

i can only rely on the last few games we played together, you were very active in pokemon mafia as town and much less so in buffy. it is something i noticed that was off.

would you please put in one concise post why i am scum - at the moment it seems based on the fact i'm suss of you.

The strongest case in the thread is gulag's against me, other than, a bunch of weak meta based reads and that's not mafia if you're just evaluating a player's tone and presence in the game not for the content and play in that game, but for what you are personally familiar with.

It's a bad path to follow down.

Regarding gulag's case on me, he claims he roleblocked me, but as I took no action it's moot, worse, I assume I was jailed night 2 and not blocked because I still have a stack of vet to use.

meta is weak yes, but it is still mafia and its been giving me gut pings against you since d2. you are spending a lot of words saying it is bad and i am bad (maybe true) but to me it looks like a distraction from the fact that gulag roleblocked you, and no one died.

where did you think the night kill went, if it wasn't stopped by gulag blocking you.

why do you assume you were jailed n2? sorry if i missed something.

according to my notes only anidav and mona are unclaimed pls correct me if wrong!

• Locked thread