Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'd be okay voting for jimmy or mona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Atomic Soda posted:

i asked if the thing required you to visit a person and you said yes

so what does this mean

It means that you got tricked and you ended up visiting me, my condolences

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Pls don't arrest me I have a license

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote Xad

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna need to see some identification

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

GulagDolls posted:

I concur.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
congrats sal : )

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Xad posted:

It means that you got tricked and you ended up visiting me, my condolences

oooohhh ok i think i got it

GulagDolls posted:

yes

##vote jimmy

who is doing all the anonymous votes?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Atomic Soda posted:

oooohhh ok i think i got it

yes

##vote jimmy

who is doing all the anonymous votes?

I think it was GenericGirlName

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Revolver Anidav posted:

I think it was GenericGirlName

if thats the case...then...i didnt roleblock monathin

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote jimmy

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

It's quiet.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it feels a lot later the 2:50

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Jimmydalad is scum

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
If you vote me, I have an ability to just end the day with a no vote. I am not scum. Please don’t do that.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Prove it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Revolver Anidav posted:

Jimmydalad is scum

##jimmy jimmy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress
##vote jimmy

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

gently caress, that’s looking too close for comfort for me. Honestly, I find Revolver Andiov super suspect and I’d want to see them lynched or killed sooner rather than later. I don’t like their push on me and in general he seems eager to pressure and pass the buck onto others without contributing much on his own. I feel like he’s pretty much full of poo poo.

##pardon jimmydalad

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Okay.

Let not facts get in the way of a good story.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I don't think having a weird lunch proof is very town and I don't think using it is very town.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

The Journal of Dr. Cain, May 3rd:

"The new reploids have been running off the assembly line for several weeks. It's amazing how easily they have been able to adapt to even the most difficult jobs. It still is a bit odd to see them working side by side with humans, but everyone seems to be happy to accept them."

Nobody dies Day 3!

Night actions are due November 5th by noon CST! (CDT?)

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

The Journal Of Dr. Cain, July 16th:
"Three reploids went "maverick" today and injured two people before they were stopped. This is the third instance of this type of behavior and I still have no idea of what is causing it! There is some talk about stopping the assembly of any more reploids, but I don't think it will happen. Maybe we've become too dependent on them...."

GenericGirlName, Axe Max, ???-Aligned Mechaniloid Multivoter, has been revived Night 3!

Nobody died Night 3!

A buster is heard charging in the night!

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 8PM CDT November 7th!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

jimmydalad (4): Revolver Anidav, Atomic Soda, GulagDolls, imgay
GulagDolls (1): Anonymous
SalTheBard (1): Xad
Revolver Anidav (1): Anonymous
Xad (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, GenericGirlName, jimmydalad, Monathin, SalTheBard, Toalpaz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 04th, 2018 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
How could y'all not figure out where the Anon votes came from after I flipped. You're all punks in my book.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, GenericGirlName, GulagDolls, imgay, jimmydalad, Monathin, Revolver Anidav, SalTheBard, Toalpaz, Xad

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 07th, 2018 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

whoops I made votefinder post too early- correct votecount is above!

SolusLunes fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 5, 2018

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

SolusLunes posted:

GenericGirlName, Axe Max, Reploid-Aligned Mechaniloid Multivoter, has died Night 2!

A 'kick me' note has been put on the backs of these players: Revolver Anidav, GulagDolls

It is now Day 3!

The day ends 8PM CST, November 4th!

SolusLunes posted:

The Journal Of Dr. Cain, July 16th:
"Three reploids went "maverick" today and injured two people before they were stopped. This is the third instance of this type of behavior and I still have no idea of what is causing it! There is some talk about stopping the assembly of any more reploids, but I don't think it will happen. Maybe we've become too dependent on them...."

GenericGirlName, Axe Max, ???-Aligned Mechaniloid Multivoter, has been revived Night 3!

Nobody died Night 3!

A buster is heard charging in the night!

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 8PM CDT November 7th!

Hheeyyyy is this supposed to be question marks the second time around?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

So, to give a bit more info about my role. I’m a 3-shot Doctor, though I can use two of my shots to pardon someone, which was myself, and end the day. I’m aligned with the reploids and I used my ability cause my back was against the wall and didn’t think I’d be able to take well enough to get the vote off me.

I still have 1-shot to protect someone since I didn’t use it last night.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

So, to give a bit more info about my role. I’m a 3-shot Doctor, though I can use two of my shots to pardon someone, which was myself, and end the day. I’m aligned with the reploids and I used my ability cause my back was against the wall and didn’t think I’d be able to take well enough to get the vote off me.

You're so necessary to town with that doc, we definitely won't lunch you today ;)c.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

jimmydalad posted:

I think it's pretty townie to decide to stay alive so you can doctor once, instead of dying and never doing it at all.

Sorry if I'm seeming over eager. I've got like ten minutes to post before my next work meeting and then who knows if I can post again in the next 6-8 hours.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
So pretty much I'm vanilla town now. Grats GGN on being brought back to life. See I was telling the truth!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Although to be fair the ??? In the resurrected GGN makes me nervous.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The ??? is really putting me in a tizzy and I dunno if it’s Solus loving with us or a legitimate change in allegiance. I guess it means Sal was true about being brought back to life, but the alignment thing is questioning his allegiance. It’s role crazy so anything can happen so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was some weird cult mechanic.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I seriously doubt it's cult.
It might be a revive with a randomized alignment on town.
It also might just be there so we're on the fence all day about killing ggn or sal. I think we should ignore that and focus on scum hunting, via reading the thread and looking at who's posting what and why.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I don't have a PM saying I changed alignments (only that I'm revived) but obvs no one will take me saying that at face value. I had assumed that mod post was in error but after rereading op it doesn't say no alignment changes. SA Mafia wiki says double vote is not common as a scum power for balance reasons but that argument sounds like set up spec.

jimmydalad posted:

So it looks like someone has the ability to assign anonymous votes. Or maybe two people? Hard to tell if it’s a town or scum player doing that stuff.

I will say I placed the Anon votes as I did because D1 revolver and gulag were both coming across as just throwing poo poo out there (as Jimmy pointed out on D2). The aggression on me using the lurker gun which I already said I was going to use was just so bizarre. I suppose I would also put toal in that category but toal always rubs me won't D1 regardless of alignment and I was hoping to mull it over D2.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

I seriously doubt it's cult.
It might be a revive with a randomized alignment on town.
It also might just be there so we're on the fence all day about killing ggn or sal. I think we should ignore that and focus on scum hunting, via reading the thread and looking at who's posting what and why.

If we’re doing that, I know where my vote is going.
##vote Revolver Andiov. His votes lack substance and his hunt for me irks me. It may be a bit OMGUS but I still feel like he contributes next to nothing and just tries to get trains started.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
OP does say no cult.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Roleblocked aa

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GenericGirlName posted:

How could y'all not figure out where the Anon votes came from after I flipped. You're all punks in my book.

cause i didn't [intentionally] visit you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote aa has one post about the game and also some kind of smokescreen that prevents people from noticing him [scum]

• Locked thread