Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
I want to play this. Hopefully my extended absence from mafia has been missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
My fav is tornado tonion bc he is an onion and I am an onion. many layered.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

GenericGirlName posted:

I played MMBN3 and 4 and loved them both. I think 5 and 6 aren't as good but still the same old poo poo (6 got bad reviews for having the same art assets as 5 I think? Lol). The games are good and I would atleast recommend watching an LP to anyone interested. I know the games take a while to get going and have some arduously inflated sequences (I'm looking at you Zoo sequence!!!! Why am I hacking the zoo enclosures???????? drat you!!!!)

....gently caress I miss those games

For real, Epee Em's Let's Plays of MMBN are great. I honestly enjoyed them more than playing the games and that's not a slight on the games.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
I'm mega man's second cousin

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Whoops I made a mistake, I'm mega man

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
As megaman, i am here to restore order to the world, so I now want to vote for the following villain jerks

Revolver Anidav - for making me go to bed on time

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

jimmydalad posted:

If you’re mega an, doesn’t that mean you’re a maverick? Mavericks must be killed!

##Vote Brazen Apothecary

No dude I'm the good maverick.

Like tom cruise

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Look guys let's just tell them the password already

it's 'gay for megamen'

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Monathin posted:

oh my god it's megayman you complete dingus, you completely botched the landing, 0/10

um that was a trap, dude, scum was supposed to be like "oh yeah i am gay for megamens" and then we catch them duh.

you don't lay out the real password and poo poo like that :/

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
counterpoint: let's not vote for either of those guys

##vote Revolver Anidav

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Toalpaz posted:

What a stretch. Also put your money where your mouth is instead of feeling that vote out.

##vote Sal

Oh I actually like this vote a lot.

##unvote Revolver
##vote Sal

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Ok guys imma make all the case you need for Sal.

Scummy
Always scummy
Lots of bad ideas

:thanks:

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Revolver Anidav posted:

That is a Bad Vote with no Reasoning. I'm Watching You.

This is Good Vote. Sounding out Day 1 Votes seems Too Cautious.

##vote Sal

:jerkbag:

like, dude who AREN'T you watching, this is mafia, that is kind of the point. like if you are only watching people that vote for you

that is scummy AF.

man i just don't like your face

everything you say is bad.

Changed my mind.

##vote Revolver

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
it's been a while since i was around, idk if anyone in this game remembers / knows me.

stick with me i got this

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Revolver Anidav posted:

So have I.

##vote Brazen Scum

You're very Self Conscious, more so than Sal.

Can confirm I am very self conscious, would not dance with the brides for the money dance at the wedding i just attended, just tucked money on them and ran away

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Ok I'm back if anyone wants me to defend anything, idk

Re the brides it was a lady wedding and it was glorious. My cousin just got married to her long time bff/girlfriend/fiancee/now wife and it was precious.

Re my brides, I have no brides. I am forever alone.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

28766f69642a2930 posted:

that still doesn’t answer why brazen won’t do they money dance

bc I'm shy

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
I still think Revolver sucks, but I will vote for anyone but me today to avoid a no lynch, so there's that

maybe

you

can use

me

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
man i was all prepped to come in and defend my rear end off and there's a whole lot of nothing happening less than two hours to hammer, cmon dudes

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Im down to kill this dude i guess

##vote Xad

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
really votefinder

Ok

##unvote

##vote Xad

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
##unvote
##vote Toal

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sal has a null meta because he does things like this both as town and scum, the vote is because I decided it was more scummy than not and I feel good about it.

Regarding toal tunnel, I think it carried over from d1 and sal as an auxiliary commenter on it looks bad.

I'm not saying pressure isnt worth merit, it just seems fruitless TO ME, it may not be, but I think Sal looks worse.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Sal

Sal > B.A.

I don't see the case on toal really.

This just seems like a really weird series of posts on Sal that say a bunch of nothing. Like, you can't do better than someone you have a null meta reading on? Like ?????

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Xad posted:

Yeah, you know, I don't have a great reason to not vote Sal again, especially given that case.

##vote Sal

also I like that Nat20 is trying to do NK analysis, but why would birb switching off of toalpaz at the last minute mean scum would choose to kill him, if that's what you seem to be implying? Birb saved Toalpaz from dying, I would think you'd want to keep someone like that alive if you were scum

More impotantly, birb switched off of Toal because the "push seemed scummy," and then birb died. If birb died because he was right about the push being scummy, then Nat20, you are looking at the wrong group of people. You should instead be looking at

Atomic Soda
Brazen Apothecary
jimmydalad
gulagdolls
monathin

Of these votes, Atomic Soda unvoted for a second to give toal time to claim, so that seems like the least scummy to me right now. It could be that scum thought they had the numbers to quickly push a mislynch on toal, but AS unvoted (then revoted) and birb ALSO unvoted. I really don't agree with Nat20's conclusion that since birb was killed, it should be me, binus, or toal. That doesn't really make any sense to me.

Also this is bad because day 1 lynch of someone even only vaguely suspicious is usually better than not, because we only have so many chances to get the right answer, whereas scum gets the answer right EVERY TIME when they kill a town member at night. It's up to us to use our chances as often as possible in order to catch scum. Yeah it's upsetting to lose a town member, but if we lose someone, we probably lost someone that was shifty and distracting anyway.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Xad posted:

What did that have to do with my post?

your case is that the push is scummy .... there was a last minute push and the person less suspicious is the person who stopped the push? Honestly, that makes them more scummy to me. It's a p blatant "I'll call on this later to pretend I'm legit" move.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

GulagDolls posted:

Bminus, you have until the end of today to not get shot

shooting a b-minus? what are you, an asian mom? :downsrim:

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
Still down for Toal, low content low posts, every time a question is asked, they disappear or take forever or just plain don't answer it like they're THINKING too hard ABOUT IT

nobody thinks but scum man

##vote Toal

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
lol christ everyone in this game is just so SENSITIVE and not in a good scum hunting way

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW

Toalpaz posted:

Idk seems to be that way to me.

You shouldn't waste your power and the day murdering town and bringing same town back.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have conviction, but as I see it your conviction that MMT was scum while MMT was town lead you astray, the problem isn't with your voting pattern imo. It's you're casing style.

I voted twice yesterday, and I had conviction. I'm not sure exactly where you think I lack it. Especially when convictionless voter BA is here who swapped votes like 6 times or something.

tell me more about how convictionless and self conscious i am, it's p sexy

:glomp:

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
I'm sorry but this is all the most :jerkbag: fake "let's make claims on each other and then challenge each other and fake bs our way out of it" bs happening rn. Granted you're getting away with it bc so many of the rest of the group are silent af. even for only day 2, but point still stands.

I'm not gonna claim bc I'm not dumb and it's loving early in the game and I have a role and I don't want to get killed. just like all the rest of you nerds that aren't claiming.

if you vote me out you're making a mistake. That's all I have to say. I'll vote someone later today that isn't Toal (probably Revolver again, still a good vote) but i'mma think on it a little more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
:ghost: :allears: :cool: :allears: :ghost:

• Locked thread