Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
one time I ate a weed brownie and went to see Captain America Civil War but I was too high to comprehend the movie. WWED HAS RUINED MAI LIIIIIFE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

a bone to pick posted:

one time I ate a weed brownie and went to see Captain America Civil War but I was too high to comprehend the movie. WWED HAS RUINED MAI LIIIIIFE!

stone sober people were too high to comprehend that movie

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
devil weed tricks the brain into thinking it should not be afraid. 666/420 = 1.586 to 4 sig figs. the Treason Act of 1586. coincidence?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Weed. Not even once.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WatermelonGun posted:

I�ve never gotten violently angry while stoned. This dude has got some loving issues

it happens to me sometimes

I feel like people have built up a huge dumb edifice of weed culture. Like it's a piece out plant and all this type of poo poo, but remember that the word "assassin" came from the same word as "hash"

imo weed for sure makes a lot of people assholes and it's not really good. I'd put it on the same level as liquor and it should be equally legal.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

it happens to me sometimes

I feel like people have built up a huge dumb edifice of weed culture. Like it's a piece out plant and all this type of poo poo, but remember that the word "assassin" came from the same word as "hash"

imo weed for sure makes a lot of people assholes and it's not really good. I'd put it on the same level as liquor and it should be equally legal.

No. Weed and booze just makes assholes forget to pretend that they're not assholes.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah that's about right

weed still made me angry before tho. I was gripped by the weed rage.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
getting high and lifting weights ala The Whole Fuckin Show, Rob Van Dam is cool and good and what i’m going to do after work

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
typical pot addicts, getting so high they fly into rage-filled tantrums at the drop of a hat. and flashing crowds because you are so high? oh so typical pot addict.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Calling bullshit when someone experiences negative effects of a drug that you don't makes you look like a pisspants crybaby.

Claiming that you cant throw your life down the shitter seeking out pot is also stupid. Cannabis culture sucks and I hope all of you end up smoking something laced with MDMB-CHMNACA.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Weed is like anything else, it can have a different effect on everyone. Im such a square that Im allergic to it and will go into a sneezing fit like its loving ragweed unless I vape it.

Weed causing rage could conceivably happen, but it seems so rare that it borders on hilarious

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dont Touch ME posted:

Calling bullshit when someone experiences negative effects of a drug that you don't makes you look like a pisspants crybaby.

Claiming that you cant throw your life down the shitter seeking out pot is also stupid. Cannabis culture sucks and I hope all of you end up smoking something laced with MDMB-CHMNACA.

lol

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Dont Touch ME posted:

Cannabis culture sucks.

I smoke a lot of weed, but this part is correct.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
dude im gonna smoke a FAT bowl in honor of this OP after work anybody is free to join for this e toke

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Dont Touch ME posted:

so I rolled a 20 and a 17. Which stat is better to put the 20 on, MDMB or CHMNACA?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dont Touch ME posted:

smokin that CHIM gets you vehk as gently caress, like reach heaven by violence

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes i go to a store that sells weed

its nice

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

frogge posted:

so I rolled a 20 and a 17. Which stat is better to put the 20 on, MDMB or CHMNACA?

CHMNACA if you�re rolling a Sorcerer or Bard, duh!

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I smoke a lot of weed, but this part is correct.

I mean so do I. I love weed more than a lot of "real" drugs. I dont like advertising it though because god drat so many of you are insufferable deluded manchildren.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

smokin that CHIM gets you vehk as gently caress, like reach heaven by violence

For the true ending you need to maximize your Sativa stat before talking to Vivec

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
lol, ladies and gentlemen Neil Pollack, the face of marijuana addiction

I pulled this image from a site called "yoga dork" which is a pretty apt description

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Marijuana users are Federally banned from possessing firearms. Don't do it.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

fortunately it's still extremely easy to get firearms illegally. the system works!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol if you don't smoke ur illegal weed out of the barrel of your illegal gun

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i personally enjoy lighting my marijuana cigarettes by firing my illegal firearm at the end of the marijuana cigarette while the other end is in my mouth

to clarify, the marijuana cigarette is in my mouth not the gun

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

purchasing * through an FFL, not legally 3rd party, and only if you "abuse" it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BLAZE DAT WEED!!!

:2bong:

RossMan4Life
Dec 18, 2002

by R. Guyovich

extra row of teeth posted:

For the true ending you need to maximize your Sativa stat before talking to Vivec

Morrowind? More like MoreWEED! Just grab your ash yams and get ready to stack POTs of highness. Skooma was introduced to the khajiit by the Empire to cause internal strife and propagate the dungeon system

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
My boss is a huge stoner and is easily the world's worst stoner. He gets so angry and prowls around looking for things to get even angrier about. It's to the point that if we hire someone and they seem like a stoner I just take them aside and tell them that if he asks if they have weed to lie and say no unless it's the last 10 min of work. It's part of our training now.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
but is it REALLY 4:20 somewhere in the world?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Guildenstern Mother posted:

My boss is a huge stoner and is easily the world's worst stoner. He gets so angry and prowls around looking for things to get even angrier about. It's to the point that if we hire someone and they seem like a stoner I just take them aside and tell them that if he asks if they have weed to lie and say no unless it's the last 10 min of work. It's part of our training now.

at long last i "get" electric wizard

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Neal Pollack posted:

But I'm not a child with intractable epilepsy, or a veteran with PTSD, or a person who just wants to chill a little, or Willie Nelson.

Wait, you're not "a person who just wants to chill a little"? You're putting that in the list of legitimate reasons to smoke, along with epilepsy, PTSD and being Willie Nelson, but it doesn't apply to you? What the gently caress is this sentence?

Neal Pollack posted:

I do remember that once, high as a promotional blimp, I got into a bar fight with a former friend and broke his tooth with a beer bottle.

Hahahahaha yeah, I'm sure it was the weed, and that no other drugs were involved in you getting into a bar fight where you used a beer bottle as a weapon.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i smoke half an oz a week and almost never talk about weed with other ppl bc stoners are insanely loving tiresome. op article dude is definitely a stoner retard.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
basically, the cooler u are, the more weed u smoke, but the less u talk about it. (exceptions for rapper dudes)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

As someone that smoked hella weed high dose thc that’s common now is not good for your brain and weed now absolutely is different from weed like 100 years ago in the same way corn now is way different then wild corn. Like dabbin half a gram of shatter a day won’t kill you but it’s not good for you lol

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Tolkien minority posted:

As someone that smoked hella weed high dose thc that�s common now is not good for your brain and weed now absolutely is different from weed like 100 years ago in the same way corn now is way different then wild corn. Like dabbin half a gram of shatter a day won�t kill you but it�s not good for you lol

my dispo sells 22% poo poo for like, $4-5 a g. the average thc content of street herb in the 90s was ~8% iirc. its absolutely insane how strong and cheap weednug is now. you can smoke urself into a coma daily for 10 bucks a day.

a blessing....and a curse

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Let me boil this whole poo poo bags article down, in his own words, about something that wasn't physically harming him or others;

quote:

I've been sober for 11 months. I do the same things with my time that I did before
There.

I just saved you some loving time as this dick cries his eyes out over how evil weed, of all things, is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
The baseball anecdote is very funny lol

• Locked thread