Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
As a goon, I barely know the meaning of friendship but what I want to know about is friendship with the opposite sex. Men and women friends? Being kindly towards each other without the goal being sex? I know no such thing anymore. Tell me about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s super hosed up dude. :smith:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's cool it's just like being friendcs with a dude except eventually you will usually end up having sex with them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

unless you're gay then it's exactly the same.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Ugh, who has friends. Gross!

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I would like to let you know but whenever we get to the part of friendship where we whip out weiners to compare shape and size, they never participate and start acting real funny.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

It's rather stressful on the balls, I must admit.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I will not eat your rear end, even for friendship.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Lol you're never going to have friends; don't waste your little head on it.

But really, it's just like having friends of the same sex, except you learn all the real true secrets needed to behave when you are actually attracted to someone, i.e., an actual individual, rather than an abstracted set of organs.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's what normal ppl do op hope that helps.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As a bisexual, having friends of the opposite sex and having friends of the same sex are basically the same thing. I have learned to treat all people as sex objects regardless of gender and become embittered when my straight male friends fail to reciprocate my attraction.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
it's cool because they'll tell you secrets women don't want you to know

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

snack eater posted:

it's cool because they'll tell you secrets women don't want you to know

Pee is stored in the boobs. :hai:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they'll teach you 1 weird trick that feminists HATE

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
you try to talk to them like they're human beings, but all you can do is stare at their private parts

its really tough OP!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

they'll teach you 1 weird trick that feminists HATE

Draw eyes on their boobs with a sharpie so they can’t complain? :thunkher:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You should be friends first. And after that you have sex. But apparently it's the opposite, and it's normal to gently caress someone you just met. Modern Western degeneracy at it's finest.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

Ugh, who has friends. Gross!

Liars, that's who.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

All my friends of the opposite sex only became my friends after they started dating my male friends. Or they're related to one of my male friends.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

it's cool it's just like being friendcs with a dude except eventually you will usually end up having sex with them.

It ruins friendships because you thot a friend would bother loving you a better than community junkyard dick from a dating site. It's all a scam unless he's black. Sex in marriage only or nothing!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

It's awesome watching Call the Midwives and ugly crying and gossiping about people in our social circles

Which has nothing to do with being friends with women

I'm just saying things I like

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I had a couple lady friends in college.

Don't really have lady friends now.

Mostly into just smashing now to be honest. Not worth it OP.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lowtax please rename my username to

i like that posted:

community junkyard dick

tia

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like that posted:

It ruins friendships because you thot a friend would bother loving you a better than community junkyard dick from a dating site. It's all a scam unless he's black. Sex in marriage only or nothing!

i can see you have strong opinions about this issue.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Blastaway posted:

It's rather stressful on the balls, I must admit.

Cut them off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's great. Pretty much all of my friends are of the opposite sex. Women are pretty much better people usually, aside from notable exceptions.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

You know your genitals? Yeah they have the opposite its fuckin weird dude lol some of them have boobs

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
It's okay.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

i can see you have strong opinions about this issue.

Strong, and accurate. I try to not have strong opinions unless they are very good ones, and what an expert would think!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's great. Pretty much all of my friends are of the opposite sex. Women are pretty much better people usually, aside from notable exceptions.

You're incorrect sir.

However, one concession I will make is:

Women likes a man for comes out of his mouth rather than what he looks like.

Men are the opposite.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Historically most of my friends have been girls. One of my besties is a girl. It's p. sweet. It's like having a normal friend but they have sweet cans.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Historically most of my friends have been girls. One of my besties is a girl. It's p. sweet. It's like having a normal friend but they have sweet cans.

You ever get some friendship booty?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I will never have friends so help me god

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

dads friend steve posted:

I will never have friends so help me god

Maybe because you call people weirdos man.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Salty Josh posted:

Maybe because you call people weirdos man.

I call em like I see em :clint:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

dads friend steve posted:

I call em like I see em :clint:

I'll be your friend.

As long as you don't doxx me and mail me toenail clippings.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Salty Josh posted:

You're incorrect sir.

However, one concession I will make is:

Women likes a man for comes out of his mouth rather than what he looks like.

Men are the opposite.

They like women for what comes IN their mouth?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It's great! My girl friends do fun things like actually throw parties and make great things to eat. It's like having nice sisters who care.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Applewhite posted:

They like women for what comes IN their mouth?

Female friends are just like male friends; people you get pretty tired of occasionally, but not as tired as everyone else. Female friends who wind up banging me are usually not terribly interested in maintaining a friendship outside of the banging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Salty Josh posted:

You ever get some friendship booty?

I mean, yeah.

That's one of the perks of being friends with girls.

• Locked thread