Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Always always is the thought "Are you going to gently caress?"
Now, if you are not, and that can absolutely be the case...
It rocks

Guys are simpler, way less drama, and tell the truth more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Unironically owns to be friends with women because I find most guys can't hold up their end of a conversation to save their loving life

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Cosmik Slop posted:

Unironically owns to be friends with women because I find most guys can't hold up their end of a conversation to save their loving life

This is extremely true. Also, chicks enjoy talking about things that aren't TV and chicks.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Male gender, as a whole, are emotionally stunted mutants with anger problems.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hasn't ever worked for me in the past

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Male gender, as a whole, are emotionally stunted mutants with anger problems.

nice im like an xman

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Everyone in gbs is my friend and some of them are girls, I assume

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

Dont Touch ME posted:

I would like to let you know but whenever we get to the part of friendship where we whip out weiners to compare shape and size, they never participate and start acting real funny.
*shakes head* the malign force of the patriarchy

i like that posted:

Modern Western degeneracy at it's finest.
improper contraction of the possessive (its)

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
What the hell is "opposite sex"? Is that like when you go to have sex and you get your virginity back??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its fine honestly i really appreciate her support and friendship and advice

but at the same time i would gently caress the absolute poo poo out of her given the opportunity

its called being an adult?

:shrug:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

signalnoise posted:

What the hell is "opposite sex"? Is that like when you go to have sex and you get your virginity back??

No no you're thinking of reverse sex

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Then what the hell is opposite sex??????

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I don't have any friends

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Weird

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Also, chicks enjoy talking about things that aren't TV and chicks.

This is the exact opposite of my experience. I don't have women friends, not because I'm a horrible slobbering mess of a goonlord, but because I can't stop trying to swallow my tongue to try to kill myself when they get started on what happened last night on The Bachelor.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

You should be friends first. And after that you have sex. But apparently it's the opposite, and it's normal to gently caress someone you just met. Modern Western degeneracy at it's finest.

I think you should become friends during sex. Like mid-pump you come to the realization, hey, this person is really p cool and we have a bunch in common, and if you still feel the same way after you cum it’s for real. :a2m:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they will set you up to have sex with their friends and relatives it fuckin owns

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Hell Yeah posted:

it's cool it's just like being friendcs with a dude except eventually you will usually end up having sex with them.

lol it's literally the "friend zone" dude. like, literally

literally

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

I'm a dude and most of my friends are female. They are better at being friends than males and I'm thankful that they are friends with me

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
its pretty cool op when she tries on new leggings when theyre wedged right up her rear end in a top hat and she asks you how they look and you say they look too baggy you go home and nurse those balls

The rest of the time you have a friend to talk too and it's nice.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Turtle Blogger posted:

I'm a dude and most of my friends are female. They are better at being friends than males and I'm thankful that they are friends with me

same

i have dudes who are "acquaintances" at best. honestly though, most men I've dealt with are the biggest whiniest most self-entitled people I've ever met. and the kind of poo poo that most men brag about behind closed doors w/ other dudes "lol, i took that grenade" and poo poo related makes me feel pretty sick. most men are socially stunted and i thought it was a generational thing when I was younger, but nope. it's somehow managed to get even worse, and the lovely attitudes and thoughts aren't age dependent.

but my best friend and for that matter almost every single one of my friends are women. and my fiancee is cool w/ it all. life owns. and yes, it's true, you get to gently caress them every now and again, which owns.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you are actually friends with women you know they are the filthiest nastiest dirty talkingest about sex, way worse than guys

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Blue Train posted:

if you are actually friends with women you know they are the filthiest nastiest dirty talkingest about sex, way worse than guys

Oh, you mean fun.

Yes.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

it's different though. women describe it in a visceral/sensual sense, and actually recall an experience. you know, a fun story right? and they'll gladly poo poo talk about how poorly guys do in bed too. it still amazes me every time when I hear about how incredibly selfish men can be in bed.....and I should clarify. yes, most of my female friends I have hooked up w/ at one point or another. as far as I'm concerned, if you can't make sure your partner is able to get off if you're able to, and it's not a kink where they want to be denied in some way, then things aren't being done right.

men describe as like going to war or trying to secure a piece of property. just a single lense and a gross amount of entitlement. and it's boring as gently caress too "like, I was all how about we make a movie.... of course I took the asian one...." there's almost no description of the act itself, just the before and after. and the guys who do talk about it come off as super insecure because it becomes apparent that they're exaggerating. these are also the guys who are some of the worst human beings to hang around.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's pretty good. Today she guarded my car when I had to leave it running. Came home and I ate a bowl of chilli while she ate a pig's foot. She just ran off to see who's at the gate.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Salty Josh posted:

However, one concession I will make is:

Women likes a man for comes out of his mouth rather than what he looks like.

Men are the opposite.

Thank you for your insight as an uggo man.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I've had lots of female friends, and the best ones were the lesbians mostly because that was just a pretty wonderful no bullshit scenario.
They didn't have lots of the annoying poo poo many guys have that tire me out, while not having the unwanted sexual tension thing going on either.
The chillest friendships.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

5-HT posted:

it's different though. women describe it in a visceral/sensual sense, and actually recall an experience. you know, a fun story right? and they'll gladly poo poo talk about how poorly guys do in bed too. it still amazes me every time when I hear about how incredibly selfish men can be in bed.....and I should clarify. yes, most of my female friends I have hooked up w/ at one point or another. as far as I'm concerned, if you can't make sure your partner is able to get off if you're able to, and it's not a kink where they want to be denied in some way, then things aren't being done right.

men describe as like going to war or trying to secure a piece of property. just a single lense and a gross amount of entitlement. and it's boring as gently caress too "like, I was all how about we make a movie.... of course I took the asian one...." there's almost no description of the act itself, just the before and after. and the guys who do talk about it come off as super insecure because it becomes apparent that they're exaggerating. these are also the guys who are some of the worst human beings to hang around.

I could have done without the story of the obese woman saying how she hosed herself with a 40 of oe

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I will say that they occasionally come out with an unexpected remark like "Orville Redenbacher could loving GET IT" and all their friends will be like GIRL YAASS and you have to once again recalibrate what you thought you knew about female sexuality.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Cosmik Slop posted:

I will say that they occasionally come out with an unexpected remark like "Orville Redenbacher could loving GET IT" and all their friends will be like GIRL YAASS and you have to once again recalibrate what you thought you knew about female sexuality.

lmbo, yes! though to be fair this kind of comment usually happens after a few rounds.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

As a sociopath I enjoy befriending both men and women so I can use them to further my own selfish gains and then dispose of them (equally!) in the friendship trashcan, like used condoms.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I’m a lady and my best friend is a dude. It’s pretty cool. I’m married, so sex isn’t in the cards and we both really value our friendship and wouldn’t want that to change.

He’s pretty great. He cooks nice things for me all the time and likes to help out with chores and yard work. He’s pretty chill and is nice company. :)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i have a friend that is of the opposite sex

we banged twice. it was ok. now we're pretty good friends and talk maybe every couple of days.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

This is extremely true. Also, chicks enjoy talking about things that aren't TV and chicks.

pretty much only talk about movies and dating with my chick friend, dude friends talk about all kinds of things.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I have a woman friend. She is fat so no sexual thing here, but hilarious drinking buddy thus a friend.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i kow

KNOW
M

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Most of the women i know want to talk about diesel engines less. More likely to want to talk about other people.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
When you accidentally have sex with each other you dont have to spend an hour the next day trying to figure out how youre not both gay now, and that rocks

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i can only ever be friends with women or gay men as i interpret almost everything other hetero mans do as an invitation to primal combat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Having girls for friends is just like having sisters.

Except mom doesn't send you to military school when she catches you loving them.

• Locked thread