Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zane
Nov 14, 2007

marijuanamancer posted:

Don't break your own heart. Friends of the other gender are some of the best
i'm friends with all the genres: rpgs, platformers, shooters.. oh GENDERS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Path to Absolution
Sep 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

lol but seriously I posted:

counterpoint: swingers.

I don't know how many of them are actually "friends" with each other rather than just an eclectic hobby group.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Path to Absolution posted:

I don't know how many of them are actually "friends" with each other rather than just an eclectic hobby group.

My eclectic hobby is catering gangbangs with unusual fusions of different cultures cuisines

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

dads friend steve posted:

My eclectic hobby is catering gangbangs with unusual fusions of different cultures cuisines

Is the cuisine incorporated into the gangbang in some unusual fashion?

Path to Absolution
Sep 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

So the morons don't realize that loving on an empty stomach is great for weight loss.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

loving only burns a few calories but when I run for twenty minutes the treadmill says I burned like 250 so maybe I need to gently caress harder??

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Maybe work your legs while you gently caress? Get some crossfit in there.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

i like that posted:

His observations seem astute to me. You;'re probably normie scum.

You're some sort of incel adjacent thing so I'm not seeing any real difference in my question.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Like any other friend?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Path to Absolution posted:

So the morons don't realize that loving on an empty stomach is great for weight loss.

I'd hate to be at an orgy with a bunch of hangry basic bitches and chads. Probably best to feed them and then share bodily fluids with them.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

SleepySonata posted:

Like any other friend?

But but but they're different :spooky:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Says here "doggy" is tonight's featured position and theme ingredient

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Grape posted:

Why are you "being nice" as opposed to just chatting about whatever?

What do you think being nice is?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dont Touch ME posted:

What do you think being nice is?

I don't know, like a small personal auto loan or something? :shrug:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
It's like every word in this conversation is charged somehow. "What exactly does 'nice' mean to you, Outworlder?"

If you think the opposite sex are people, then having friends of the opposite sex is like being friends with anybody. If you don't, then it all gets caught up in whatever hangups you have.

I do understand folks who are naturally super friendly kind of weirding out some people they want to friends with, though. If that person has been burned by people with ulterior motives in the past, sometimes you have to explain, "Sorry, this is just the way I treat all my friends" and/or dial it back a couple notches or else risk chasing them off. Though that's actually advice for new friends of any gender.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Grape why are you so keen on labeling people as incels? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than to hunt down the lowest dregs of humanity and excoriate them on the internet?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Grape why are you so keen on labeling people as incels? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than to hunt down the lowest dregs of humanity and excoriate them on the internet?

Just trying to fill out the "Incel: Y/N" column on the ol' goons.xls.

Path to Absolution
Sep 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Wouldn't you be excited if - even as a loser goon - there were someone lower on the pecking order?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Just trying to fill out the "Incel: Y/N" column on the ol' goons.xls.

U can also go to the “what’s sex feel like” thread to fill out the “Virgin: Y/N” column

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Grape posted:

Why are you "being nice" as opposed to just chatting about whatever?

I do chat like normal with women, like my coworkers. Sometimes I use the same friendly energy as I would with men, and I'm guessing it gets taken differently by women. I can understand why, but it's a shame it's got to be like that.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

Dunno about that. Plenty of unpopular dudes go absolutely stupid when a girl eventually pays attention to them and let them walk all over them. Some women are cruel and do it in purpose. While the guy should have some self respect and not fall for it, it's still abuse imo.

Im on the cusp of realizing that, as a rather avoidant person, a lot of the friends I have, guys and gals, like having me around because I can be a bit of a push over/people pleaser. I don't think it's gotten too malicious and that I'd have enough pride to recognize real bad poo poo but I don't even know anymore and it's a rather upsetting reflection.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Richter Scabies posted:

Im on the cusp of realizing that, as a rather avoidant person, a lot of the friends I have, guys and gals, like having me around because I can be a bit of a push over/people pleaser. I don't think it's gotten too malicious and that I'd have enough pride to recognize real bad poo poo but I don't even know anymore and it's a rather upsetting reflection.

Wanna be friends?

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I thought we were already friends tho???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

loving only burns a few calories but when I run for twenty minutes the treadmill says I burned like 250 so maybe I need to gently caress harder??

Ways to burn more calories during intercourse:
1. DONT SWALLOW
2. man on top: man holds superman, maybe pretend your swimming with your arms
3. any time an arm is free, bicep curls or jerk off with no rest for 1 min, 4 reps.
4. as woman on top: plant your heels, perform squats on penis
5. Adjust thrusts to a HIIT workout

• Locked thread