Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This will probably be the best balanced game nat has ever made so I want to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

When did this become a Crash Test Dummies thread?

Hello I was out most of today and my head has been killing me since I got home so I have scanned the thread but not really looked into it. I will look closer tomorrow.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am risen.

This whole thing with Xad is just giving me bad memories of shine where a silly post I made was instantly turned into a day 1 turbo on a town.

I don't really have a read on Pod. For better or worse I don't have a grasp on any meta he might have since he never plays. Would feel better on Pod than Xad but I don't think either of them are a good vote.

Dancer reads to me like he's just going for an easy play and then coasting for the rest of the day by claiming it was just a joke. Don't like it.

ksd ak ljmklstdw aeg lzak kwwek dacw zak nwjq ugfxmkwv lgof ysew. hdwskw cwwh gmj uzsl hjanslw!

##vote Dancer

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anyway I will look at this some more after the Vikings game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

qdo huqti jxqj vuub ijhedw mu sqd feij jxuc xuhu myjxekj ruydw jqhwujut xqht, rkj jho dej kiydw ixehj mehti (jme qdt vumuh uifusyqbbo) iydsu jxuo sqd sqkiu uqiyuh tushofjyedi

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

I see Nat20 doesn't understand Masons :v:

well, he is a bad mod after all

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I should be around for deadline. Obviously prefer dancer. GX is probably my second choice from this post:

GeneX posted:

nah, I signed up for nat 20 is a bad mod mafia, not nat 20 is a bad mod but let's play this super seriously mafia

if I see something I think is weird, I'll post about it, but I don't feel like writing lists or w/e

Just seems like a pre-exused reason to coast and not play which is not helpful

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

I'm addressing this post after game as it's not a valuable experience to discuss it within the bounds of gameplay, suffice to say that I don't think a scum GX would do this and would suggest she replace out instead of taking up space in a game she doesn't intend to play.

What do you think of Humalong?

Either way intent not to play doesn't help town so best case we hit a scum and worst case we effectively lynch someone giving us zero content to go off of :shrug:

Humalong I have a null read on because he's not really providing any content. His "cases" are just quoting a post and providing a very short quip on it. So even though it's a null read, it's not a good null read, if that makes sense. I think I'd be comfortable with him as my third option.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think this one is much better

Also GX I liked your game :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

effectively extending day one is truly the worst thing a mod could do

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

chaoslord posted:

Nat did not announce anyone today. Conclusion: Asiina is now town and Bif is now scum. Must have switched imo.

:hmmyes:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

mabgdbgz lhfx cxlmxkbgz fbzam ux atiixgbgz ahp tuhnm rhn?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard posted:

Excuse me I sneezed and hit my hands on the keyboard in a random order.

Bless you

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lte maxr fbzam ux hg mh nl patm wh rhn mabgd?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

IcePhoenix, who were you addressing this to via usage of "we"? You didn't deny it yesterday when I implied that this was a bad take on a masonry, but now Sal is claiming no knowledge of the same.

Sal

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bifauxnen posted:

"SAL IS TRUSTABLE IMO THIS SEEMS LIKE HIS VERY CONFUSED TOWN GAME. PLEASE KEEP OUR CHAT PRIVATE!"

how is it "our" chat if you had no connection to him by role?

That was my post where I put out a few cases. I put my case on Sal in our code as a plea for people to leave us alone and also let them know that we were good friends.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

Okay this isn't making sense so I'm summing up the code conversation here:

pre:
D1

Icephoenix: sal is trustable imo this seems like his very confused town game. please keep our chat private! 

Icephoenix: any reads that feel strong we can post them here without being targeted hard, but try not using short words (two and fewer especially) since they can cause easier decryptions 

Sal: I got your message loud and clear. Didnt understand cipher clue but was able to brute force it. No scum reads yet.

D2

Icephoenix: thinking some jestering might be happening how about you? 

Sal: I have no idea what is real and what is fake at this point. Nat Twenty explained how to crack the cipher so I can communicate better. I am towniest town. 
So Icephoenix, why did you talk about Sal as a third party in your first message, and then say just now that your second message was targeted at Sal?

preview edit:

But how do you justify this against Sal saying he has no knowledge of codes or your role?

:shrug:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

IcePhoenix, does your role PM mention Sal by name?

:yeah:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

I swear to god if IP's role is something like "you're in a masonry with Sal. Sal does not know this"

Well, Nat20 is a pretty Bad Mod so it's possible I guess

Lte rhnkx t zhhw ykbxgw matgdl yhk mkrbgz

one more for the road

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard posted:

WTF? My role in no way shape or form involves Ice Phoneix.

but...I thought we were friends Sal :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DBZ2 mafia had Bulma as a vanilla (no, possible time chamber hijinks don't count) which imo is the worst modding decision in the history of mafia.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

aww I was gonna ##YAMATE after the next monsta cardo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GenericGirlName posted:

It literally says it in the role reveal why is this even being considered after one non-night wtf

Because Nat20 is a bad mod who can't balance games.

The OP clearly lays this out.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SolusLunes posted:

Would've been much cooler if there was a chair.

There was but Conor McGregor threw it across the land

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SolusLunes posted:

nope

the jacksonville jaguars QB is literally named Blake Bortles

He was instrumental in winning me a fantasy football championship last year and it was great

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't want to vote for my good friend Sal even though objectively it's probably the best vote :(

I think a lot of us were just making up for the lost jokephase by creating a new one when we got Day 1 2.0

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

OK, who would you vote for then?

I like the case on GGN, would have to reread her posts after work to make sure, and would also vote Humalong because man I really don't want there to be a cult. But of course there's the hinting that voting for him could have ~consequences~ and I'm afraid of that as well :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

it's at least how I interpreted this post

Mr. Humalong posted:

the rest of pod's scum team just go ahead and vote me and then go back to dancer or whomever you're trying to push today

just trust me

it will rule come tomorrow

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. Humalong posted:

Look in my eyes, what do you see?

Refusal to pay legal fees?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

One of you fuckos better appreciate that joke

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Monathin posted:

open setup = you know the role distribution ahead of time
closed setup = you do not know this thing

I don't think I've ever seen an open setup run on the forums but the distinction persists.

Town of salem was open. Not a fan lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GenericGirlName posted:

What the gently caress are you taking about? I've read his posts multiple times, thus why I asked this question. either answer or don't pod.

GenericGirlName posted:

I'll never ask a question without rereading like twice so like lol at the concept that I'm being obtuse. Maybe I just didn't loving see it am asking for clarification????????? What the gently caress.

Are you ok?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

Are you ok?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's not really groundhog day then tbh

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I just want to get to shitposting so

gl everyone

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Asiina posted:

Thank you for setting the time to beat.

:tipshat:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

EAT IT, ICEPHOENIX

I took a video also but I'll wait until night to post it

thank you solus, :rip:

:negative:

Asiina posted:

How are you people getting like world record speeds what is this sorcery??

I watched a speedrun and I don't know how they do any of that poo poo.

I got gud :smuggo:

(seriously though I played for like an hour to get that time)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

vector_to posted:

How the hell are you nerds getting times under 30, seriously

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bifauxnen posted:

I also found it demoralising since the flash thing wouldn't even run on my laptop to begin with unless I used loving Microsoft Edge for aome reason

I had to run it in Chrome :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GenericGirlName posted:

I have already dug it out!!!! I'm doing it!!! Ok!!!!

:yeah:

• Locked thread