Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I think the nerd wisdom is that you save labyrinth for like an act later than you unlock a section but I personally at least try once as early as I can

don't wait until after act 10 to fight izaro round 3, that resistance penalty hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to show izaro the steel key to my wooden front door and break his old loving mind

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i'm kind of curious: is there any currency i should be saving instead of using to craft low-end stuff to use? i tend to save most currency, but it's sort of hard to tell what's actually valuable or not.

If you want to use currency productively using alts to make the flasks you want is basically all reward and no risk

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

ok, that's what i figured. i also haven't run into any gems that have variant qualities so far apart from Vaals.

i'm probably not going to ask anything else, but wanted to clear those things up before i perma-screwed myself.

the only real long term mistakes you can make is not inviting zana to your hideout or using an orb with a face to craft. Any other mistake can be solved by throwing enough regrets at it, unlike real life.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i bet izaro, which is nice, but i just fought the high templar and died an embarassing number of times taking him down. i think the problem might be that i haven't meaningfully upgraded my gear in a really long time because i need a really specific combo of gem slots. is there a place i can run that has nice drop rates so i can try to find decent replacements with better modifiers?

i think the blood acqueducts in act 9 has a good chance of dropping one-ninth of the "six linked white slots but nothing else" unique. grinding it sounds miserable tho and i always just pay the 15c or however much it costs to buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
i wish it was the next league

• Locked thread