Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
drat kids with their loud noises and the hair and the rear end eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

41 year old maga man with 3 kids singing about his dick getting sucked and using other disgusting gendered language making a song with an 18 year old child who you shouldn't even use curse language around. They can keep pretending this is normal but I know better.

The autotuning is way more offensive than any of that poo poo.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

This, but unironically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkuMQYgS6-g

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I can't even tell which one of those is supposed to be the young one? That instagram post seems pretty harmless to me tbh. Am I crazy?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

You don't think a 26yr old having a 13/14yo as their 'girl crush' is kind of a... stranger thing?

I assume the "girl crush" is just a thing that women say to other women, and it's a way to make her feel more like a part of the club? I mean if I'm wrong and it's super creepy that's possible since I'm a man myself. I just remember when I was a kid and into my teens I had a lot of older people I talked to and they were friendly to me, and it wasn't weird at all and certainly not sexual in any sense. I think it's possible to make too much of something where there's nothing these days when people are super paranoid about pedophilia and stuff.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nerses IV posted:

Yeah... a part of the club...

Teenagers aren't confident about themselves so telling them they're people too is cool, and good.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

What if she was a known lesbian. Like, a 26yo man calling a 14 old boy his 'boy crush'... You know what a crush is? What kind of adult stans a child?

Why couldn't she caption it "Me with Millie Brown, a star of one of my absolute favorite shows"

This isn't a hill I'm really that keen to die on since I have no idea who either of these people are. It just seemed harmless to me. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lambert posted:

I love that the op is going all in on moral panic over some stupid pop song.

Young people getting outraged at the exact same poo poo the boomers were in the 80s, and pretending they're not their parents. Good stuff.

• Locked thread