Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018
OP, is this a "I'm joking, no but seriously..." point you're trying to make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

TheMostFrench posted:

This is sexually liberated woman + minecraft inspired gangsters. Very interesting demographic mix.

It's what the algorithms spit out.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Imo Drake is creepier for grooming Millie Bobby Brown

What?

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Couple weeks ago, Millie posted on Instagram that she and Drake had become friends and that he often texts her at night saying "I miss you!" And he gives her "dating advice." Also his current girlfriend was like 16 when they met and just recently turned 18.

It's extremely fuckin creepy for a 31 year old dude to text "I miss you" to a 14 year old girl in the middle of the night

And no one questions this? Even in the #metoo, post-saville era?

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Skypie posted:

Drake is grooming another child bride

Another?

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Stocky Manhood posted:

Between the stupid rear end costumes, grating autotuned vocals, and idiotic lyrics, thats the most punchable music video Ive ever seen.

I don't know, it has novelty value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

The Bible posted:

This poo poo plays like, 3 times an hour at my gym and it's just the dumbest poo poo

https://youtu.be/lwk5OUII9Vc

I swear to God that the fashion (and music) in today's music videos looks like something out of an 80s/90s sci-fi comedy movie about the future, like Marty's two ties in BttF2.

• Locked thread