Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am

Doom baboon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CubicalSucrose posted:

Just kidding I admire your effort.
##unvote

Effort..?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah it's supposed to be bolded. That was a good response soldier.

##unvote

Good...?

##vote toalpaz

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dog..?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Anidav posted:

The piss is infected and will turn them into zombies. This is now Metal Gear Survive.

Metal Gear..?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Moatillata posted:

I don't think Caroline is scum she reads as an earnest newbie to me

Newbie..?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*smokes cigarette*

"Let me tell you a story...

It's not so much that I wanted to shower, it's more that I wanted to know if it was possible?

Entrenched behind enemy lines in the Seu'rlamen Desert Stronghold about 172,304,420 clicks east of Yemen, I once went 12 hours without showering and built up a normal amount of body-odor. I went completely undetected.

*chuckles*

If I had been detected... well... you and I wouldn't be having this conversation."

..kill?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CubicalSucrose posted:

Are you talking about me? I unvoted like 4 other people this game already so don't feel too special.

Anyway this long day is going by fast so.
##unvote
##vote Caroline

Allegedly an alt and allegedly said not an alt. Lynch all liars is something I heard someone say before and that sounds like a good policy.

I'd also vote Toal or Moat to avoid a D1-nolynch.

..scum?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote cube

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I don't have a post restriction except for previously having been forced to read and post on my phone due to no internet as I was rocked by a hurricane, though I do have a brain restriction that makes me enamored with hideo kojimas genius solid snake dialogue. I now have internet, and hopefully AA does not.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

AA doing more is Patriots propaganda though.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I have something to say, now that my speech has not been limited by skull man's...um...whatever he did in the game, i must announce something.

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/376424398023962624

I must ask that no police officer investigates me as I am third-party aligned and will surely make you receive a result of 'not town.'

I am psycho mantis' astral projection. not kid psycho mantis, but the actual psycho mantis sending his spirit back through time and into your memory card. my mission is to prevent a time paradox by making sure that this mafia game goes according to canon. In order for me to do that, one person, who I can only assume is not scum, must die, and then town must win. Who that person is, I just can't say.

It would be a spoiler...

I will do my best to eliminate the bad guys, but if I do not see that person dead when I think scum are very close to being dead, I may temporarily have to become evil. That's just the nature of a mantis.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

I got nothing from the piss. My thoughts are Caroline is scum.

Why is that, Toalpaz

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Moatillata posted:

Yes, youre the one!

:cheerdoge:

moat tricked me here

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

normally i would love to talk about piss, but i think now is the time 2 accuse people and hopefully make them cry

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

imgay posted:

Anyone else think its scummy that Toalpaz wouldn't stop Mr. Dink from molesting Doug if given the chance.

we're going to lynch you today.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

imgay posted:

No, we're going to lynch you today.

No, we're going to lynch you today.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Idk why that's supposed to be a gotcha. What's more likely, new player trying to mask their role by saying I'm crying and then later revealing actual role for no reason, or scum new player knowingly completely contradicting themselves for zero gain under nearly no pressure?

Basically....anidav may have to die

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

Idk why that's supposed to be a gotcha. What's more likely, new player trying to mask their role by saying I'm crying and then later revealing actual role for no reason, or scum new player knowingly completely contradicting themselves for zero gain under nearly no pressure?

Basically....anidav may have to die

Mona too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I think anidav has less game related posts than me somehow 😂

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Anidav posted:

I'm gonna be honest with you bif I was pretty drunk these past few days and I misread my role late at night and it is in fact not unlimited.

Hmm...ok. trust

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Monathin posted:

while I understand the thrust of this point, lunch all liars I think is a reasonable call, I get the idea of pretending to be vt, but why claim VT then if, as busdriver, you're going to need to claim d2 anyway?

It's better to say nothing, because otherwise it obviously looks like a scumslip, as it does here.

It doesn't look like a scumslip tho...scumslip is scum unknowingly saying something they shouldn't have. But there's no way scum just *forget* that they claimed vt twice

A lot of the why is explained by 'new player'

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Monathin posted:

also i know my alignment and i'm town and having two drivers, even if one is a self-drive, is still pretty fuckin weird

I believe u

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Watch out for Snatchers

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Oh.

He literally drives the truck

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

What can you unsafely claim

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Literally stop talking about dog piss at all. Stop giving scum piss related smokescreen to focus on. Rally wanna kill imgay today.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

imgay posted:

Why do you want to kill me?

Does anyone not want to kill imgay, think the reasons for doing so should be obvious

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote gx

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

GeneX: Mostly a gut feeling I have, but something about their posting feels off to me. Day 1 feels like a bunch of nothing to me apart from the vote on cube which was basically just a fairly safe "avoiding no lynch" vote. Day 2 is, all things considered, a vote on an easy target. Sorry Toal.

yes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Remember that time gx made a post that wasn't about either game mechanics or nothing 😂

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Toalpaz

Place your controller on the floor

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we are not responsible to judge an enemy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the gx case is pro, sorry

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not ot be 'that guy' but the prisoner must be executed.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Hi, I bussed Moat and Gulag dolls.

Some more free info about my bus, it role blocks one of the bussies. I think maybe the killer was moat, but who knows.

u dont know...who it blocks...????

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well...it didnt block me because last night i read hal's memory card

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Anidav posted:

Riiiight but Psycho Mantis is not a neutral character. He and Skull Face want to destroy the Diamond Dogs. If I recall.

I am not child mantis. I am the astral projection of adult mantis, here to preserve timeline.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tommunist posted:

Holy gently caress lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have only barely survived til this sunday

Caroline posted:

Okay I officially have no idea what's going on anymore.

not sure what this means. whats so complicated..

• Locked thread