Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Sindai posted:

I thought it was obvious this was another mental world since we know from Gridman the real world is live action.

Both in the case of the original and the final scene of SSSS no less.

Kind of makes me wonder if they’ll ever try another live action Gridman show again one day (though to be fair they can probably do a lot more with animation than they could with suit acting and CGI)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I just wanted to say I appreciated the shot for shot remake from Ultraman Ace getting onto Jumbo King's back in this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTX53DJtoxo#t=53s

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So since we’re getting close to the home stretch here any bets on who the final boss is going to be?

Chise might be a possibility given a certain scene in the OP and the fact that she’s been exposed to kaiju slime but one or all of the Eugenicists could be likely as well.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN

Soiled Meat

Probably chise given her placing in the opening and the kaiju seed shes been carrying around, and her whole deal still being a mystery, and how everyone in the main cast is trying to move forward except her.