Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dyna Rex is so cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

SatoshiMiwa posted:

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1385649246045495299

Given this it looks like this is very much set in the same world as Gridman but there has been some changes. What those are....well we'll probably find out

This is the best part in that thread

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1385649651760734209

Nephthys posted:

The Eugenicists just walking off saying 'good job everyone, see you next time' after their Kaiju gets destroyed was hilarious. I'm not sure if we're supposed to be questioning the extreme casualness of everything so far but it certainly is a very strange aesthetic. In Gridman people were laidback because they never knew they were in danger.

I can't remember, have we confirmed if anyone has actually died in these fights yet?

I love how everyone seems to roll with the 5000 years thing.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Yeah. It's like, in series 1 the world actively hid its strangeness but when they peeked behind the veil the people in it reacted like you'd expect normal people to react.

In series 2, the world doesn't make any attempt to hide its strangeness and people just... roll with it. And because there's no isekai'd person from our world to point out the strangeness and question it (Except Gauma maybe) we aren't sure whether it's just cause they're not question the world they live in cause that's just how things are for them or whether there's some active brainwashing/reprogramming hijinks going on.

I love that it leads to shots like this and the only people that question it are the people who know who he is.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gauma is gonna have the Dynaboat do a sweet jump off a huge rear end ramp.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS