Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

So from the way the song was muted from within the cockpit in the opening scene should I be interpreting that as Dynazenon playing the opening song itself while in the middle of battle? Because that rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Just like there is always an abandoned rock quarry, there is always some nearby body of water.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

This was a good show. The setup to the final fight could have had a little more to it, but it was good. I hope Chise and Goldburn get to reunite in the follow up.

I’m curious if Dynazenon being lit up in the last show means anything, since the color faded when Gauma died, or if it was just so it would look cooler for the last shot. Did Yomogi hearing that bird near Gauma’s house when Knight and Second were leaving mean something that I just missed?