Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Have you tried using a samurai sword to protect yourself and your pumpkins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

maybe his favorite band is Stashing Pumpkins

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

extra stout posted:

In Virginia there are six species of squirrels. Of the six species, two have subspecies that are federally endangered; the Delmarva Peninsula fox squirrel, Carolina northern flying squirrel and the Virginia northern flying squirrel.

----

Squirrel (Gray, Red, and Fox)
Bag Limit:

All squirrels combined – six per day.

Fall Seasons:

Gray and Red Squirrels: September 1 through February 28 – statewide
Fox Squirrels: September 1 through January 31 in the following designated areas only: Counties west of the Blue Ridge and in the counties of Albemarle, Bedford, Culpeper, Fauquier, Franklin, Greene, Loudoun, Madison, Orange, Patrick, Prince William, and Rappahannock.

Squirrels can loving fly?!

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Squirrels can loving fly?!

a mod that's never watched Rocky and Bullwinkle is shameful and I won't stand for it

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

my mom filled a 5 gallon bucket half way with water and floated a piece of wood with food on it. chipmunks would jump in to get the food and drown

my mom is a monster

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
get a bird feeder or something, so that they will eat the bird seeds, and wont be hungry anymore and theyll leave your pumpkins alone maybe. why do you care anyway? just let them eat the pumpkins if they want to

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Inept posted:

my mom filled a 5 gallon bucket half way with water and floated a piece of wood with food on it. chipmunks would jump in to get the food and drown

my mom is a monster

drat, gently caress your mother

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

extra stout posted:

In Virginia there are six species of squirrels. Of the six species, two have subspecies that are federally endangered; the Delmarva Peninsula fox squirrel, Carolina northern flying squirrel and the Virginia northern flying squirrel.

----

Squirrel (Gray, Red, and Fox)
Bag Limit:

All squirrels combined – six per day.

Fall Seasons:

Gray and Red Squirrels: September 1 through February 28 – statewide
Fox Squirrels: September 1 through January 31 in the following designated areas only: Counties west of the Blue Ridge and in the counties of Albemarle, Bedford, Culpeper, Fauquier, Franklin, Greene, Loudoun, Madison, Orange, Patrick, Prince William, and Rappahannock.

I only get 5 where I live, black squirrels are awesome (black ones are fox squirrels usually, black grey squirrels are rather rare! A white squirrel otoh is almost always a grey squirrel. Red squirrels are just red and little and are always yelling hey gently caress you in squirrel-tongue)

:blastu: :fuzzknot: idk what that is, looks like a squirrel

Remember, you can sell your tails to Mepps or trade them at double value for Mepps Spinners!

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Kazak posted:

drat, gently caress your mother

That's a super common old-timey pest trap.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

That's a super common old-timey pest trap.

so?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i had a problem with rats earlier this year in my house so i have a few rat stories

i was leaving for the day on canada day to go on a huge bike ride and i saw that the trap under the kitchen sink got a rat, but didnt kill it, it only got its leg

i was like "man its too early for this poo poo" so i just shut the cupboard door and left for the day cause i had to catch a ferry

when i got home sure enough the rat was still there and very much alive

i contemplated just crunching him with a broomstick but i couldnt do it so i managed to get the rat into a blue recycling bin, then stopped him from moving by holding his trap with a broomstick, then added another trap into the recycling bin and covered the grisly sight with a pizza box

in less than a minute the rat sprung the second trap and ended himself for good

it looked sorta gross and funny when i took the rat out having two traps stuck to him

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 11, 2018

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

i had a problem with rats earlier this year in my house so i have a few rat stories

i was leaving for the day on canada day to go on a huge bike ride and i saw that the trap under the kitchen sink got a rat, but didnt kill it, it only got its leg

i was like "man its too early for this poo poo" so i just shut the cupboard door and left

i contemplated just crunching him with a broomstick but i couldnt do it so i managed to get the rat into a blue recycling bin, then stopped him from moving by holding his trap with a broomstick, then added another trap into the recycling bin and covered the grisly sight with a pizza box

"canada day" ? lmfao? where do you live that "canada day" is a thing?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dog Jones posted:

"canada day" ? lmfao? where do you live that "canada day" is a thing?
lol u get one guess!!!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Inept posted:

my mom is a monster

Chipmunks around the house are just bad news, they'll put way more work into getting inside than other rodents, and when they get in and die inside the walls it seriously sucks. I go around dumping bottled coyote piss (you can buy it by the gallon if you go through a lot!) along the foundation and stuffing copper mesh into every gap I can find in the fall, and some still get in and have to be trapped in the basement ceilings.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Just pointing out that the idea and practice have been around forever since the guy was making it sound like his mom went out of her way to make animals suffer with gruesome traps. It's a little rough by today's sensibilities, but it was an effective and easy to set up method for getting rid of harmful pests back in the day.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I put some habanero peppers out for the chipmunks in the back yard. The next day I looked where i put them and the peppers were gone. I didn't see the chipmunks much any more after that.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Just pointing out that the idea and practice have been around forever since the guy was making it sound like his mom went out of her way to make animals suffer with gruesome traps. It's a little rough by today's sensibilities, but it was an effective and easy to set up method for getting rid of harmful pests back in the day.

my grandpa told me one time that back in the day on the farm, when the cats would have a new litter of kittens, that no one wanted, it was his job to gather all the kittens into a burlap sack and duck it into a barrel of water until they drowned.

edit: dunk not duck

Dog Jones fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Oct 11, 2018

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Those punkins are hairy scary

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Dog Jones posted:

my grandpa told me one time that back in the day on the farm, when the cats would have a new litter of kittens, that no one wanted, it was his job to gather all the kittens into a burlap sack and duck it into a barrel of water until they drowned.

And your grandpas name... Was adolf hitler...

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Communist Walrus posted:

Let the squirrel eat the gourds. You have everything and it has nothing.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jimmy Hats posted:

And your grandpas name... Was adolf hitler...

PC culture is so out of control, that having a grandpa makes me a nazi apparently? My grampa fought adolf hitler in the war, motherfucker, for your right to say this, so you just look like an rear end in front of everyone pretty much.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Dog Jones posted:

PC culture is so out of control, that having a grandpa makes me a nazi apparently? My grampa fought adolf hitler in the war, motherfucker, for your right to say this, so you just look like an rear end in front of everyone pretty much.

whoosh

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmAmZOaIzyM

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

she did this three years ago

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Unless monster mom stands to starve this winter from rodent-depleted harvests it does not sit well with this animal loving poster.

If that is the case I can keep the mom warm and with full belly

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Piss on the pumpkins so they know you've claimed them.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kazak posted:

Unless monster mom stands to starve this winter from rodent-depleted harvests it does not sit well with this animal loving poster.

If that is the case I can keep the mom warm and with full belly

sometimes to love animals, you must kill them like in the movie saw (movie with a puppet that traps people and hurts them)

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
inject antifreeze into the pumpkin then eat the pumpkin for dinner

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
take a poo poo on the pumpkin OP

then its a spoopy pumpkin

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

numberoneposter posted:

i was like "man its too early for this poo poo" so i just shut the cupboard door and left for the day cause i had to catch a ferry

it looked sorta gross and funny when i took the rat out having two traps stuck to him

You left an animal you trapped in agony because you are squeamish. Glad you got some entertainment out of its eventual death though!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
would you let this squirrel eat your pumpkins OP?

Snip

yeah guess what, that means you're racist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Thanks guys I think I'm going to ask TFR for tips.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dog Jones posted:

Thinkin about a probe for being so oblivious, but I don’t think you’d understand.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What would Caro do?

>

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 11, 2018

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

numberoneposter posted:

Imagine being such a wuss that you are fine with kill traps, but are too squeamish to finish the job when one fails.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Communist Walrus posted:

Let the squirrel eat the gourds. You have everything and it has nothing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BloodRed posted:

inject antifreeze into the pumpkin then eat the pumpkin for dinner

IMO that could only improve the flavour, I'm not a fan of pumpkin.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Thinkin about a probe for being so oblivious, but I don’t think you’d understand.

durrrr... lmao let me see if I can wrap my mind around this... you think my post where I claimed that 'pc culture' has caused people to believe that having a grandpa makes you a nazi is a serious post.... the post that I made shortly after I claimed to not believe that 'canada day' could be real, and to not know of anywhere on earth where such a holiday could exist... you think that was a serious post.... you think the post where I claimed my grandpa fought hitler... was serious... you think the post I made on the something awful comedy forums... was a serious post.... am I understanding? Please help me out here I am the oblivious idiot who thinks the war on grandpas is a real thing.

and just in case you change your mind and decide to dish out some punishment... hahaha I just want to say I respect and admire you. lmfao and all those times I called you a stupid retard or incapable of making a good post or whatever, lol thats all in the past from before you were a mod, and I dont think that any more. And I would just like to thank you for your service.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I laughed at your posts dog jones. Its ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Pearls before swine, thats just fine is my current mottoe