Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I hope Tae never changes. She's my favourite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I know it's irrelevant to the plot but I'm curious as to how they all died.

I'm assuming Saki was involved in an horrific motorcycle accident.

Also the show is good enough for me to put up with yet another 3DCG segment.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Saki's great but I'm aware of my Biker Girl bias in all media so I didn't know if that was just me.

Tae is also a dark horse in the best girl race. I can't explain it but somehow I relate to her the most.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The twist is that Kotaro was driving the van

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I think Tae is just what she is. I feel like there's no explanation needed.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
We'll never know what Yugiri would have said. She definitely had something ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Cuntellectual posted:

The part where Sakura was moping in the park and apathetically tells the cop it's whatever if he shoots her was a little more real than I expected this to get. :smith:

Considering Sakura's suicidal vibe in the episode, I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to call attention to that.

To put it another way: When a 'normal' person sees a warning like that, they don't even consider it, it's information so irrelevant it just passes through their head without lingering for a moment. The only reason someone would stop to pay that much attention was if they were intending to jump.

Sakura throws herself under a truck. As always she messes up and now she's immortal :v

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 18, 2018