Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Do you remember the goon who posted their thesis project for a BFA in fibers? Do you have an image of the project? If so please post, I壇 really like to contemplate that art again.

Also feel free to post other fiber related art, though that is not the main purpose of this thread!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Wow dog jones, that痴 a great point.

To be clear, I知 not looking for pictures of peoples steaming hot feces, I知 looking for an art project.

If it helps, I remember it was like a fuzzy ball with half neon green and half zebra stripes and like pipe cleaners in it. It was very inspiring tbh

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I知 going to try and sketch it, maybe someone can do a reverse image search.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
UPDATE: I got pretty high and forgot to draw the sketch. However, I will likely be able to complete it over the weekend. Hang in there ladies and fellas!

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Holyyy shitttttt pissssssss

Where did you find it?????

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Kazak posted:

And what does it mean?????

I知 gonna say fiscal responsibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Whelp, I guess I知 chakra-less. What do you think the lone roadkill bone represents?

I want to say the rapacity of semiocapitalism.

• Locked thread