Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
:firstpost:

Go Gata.

Pittsburgh, you must do God's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I'm in Pittsburgh on a trip, so I will keep this short:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

RumbleFish posted:

Just checking in to lol at Florida. What a bizarre and hilarious game.

I'm still waiting for Franks to rugby punt the ball backwards on 3rd and short in the redzone.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

It's not just a personal record, it's a Florida record

Dust the cobwebs off of your grandpa's pre-2010 game stats book.

I just got back to my hotel. I'm in Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is beating Notre Dame. :tinfoil: Also, lol @ Nebraska. What the hell is going on out there?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

that coverage was as good as it gets and the DPI on pitt was absolute insane bullshit. the call is coming in from the vatican

I was going to post this. He had a better eye on the ball than the drat receiver did.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Watching the replay, I cannot fathom what got Dan Mullen so pissed off. Had a huge hissy with a Vandy player injured like 10 feet in front of him

Wasn't Vanderbilt's coach jawing at them?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

I imagine he probably said something about Florida destroying one of his players, sure.

I assume he was accusing them of encouraging dirty hits. I can't think of what else would have triggered such a reaction in that situation.

Man, LSU has been yielding yards to start the 2nd half. Looks like they've kept them to a FG, though.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Georgia backs are drat good vs. tired defenses.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Way to take the sack despite having all day to dump the ball, Fromm. :laugh:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LSU beastmode activated

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I don't care if he never wins so much as a division title, they had better cast a bronze Orgeron statue one day.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Next to the one of Miles eating grass?

Sure.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol: Georgia.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Farking Bastage posted:

Our receivers have been gutless faggots all day.

Hey didn't you play baseball until recently for Georgia?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Losing may give the Dawgs motivation to prepare for the defensive nightmare that is Feleipe Franks.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Jesus UCF survives, somehow.

The Champions' Way™.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Weird redzone play calling by Bama there. Run the dang ball.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Lotta Bama fans are going to be sad when LSU beats 'em, IMHO.

MourningView posted:

*Pounding table* Bring. Back. Pitbull

Don't stop the parrrrrr-taaay.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scionix posted:

id be scared if it had been demonstrated that nobody can do more than get blood on tua's uniform as he slices them into tiny pieces

You can tell it's not Tua's blood because he bleeds white like the synths from the Alien universe.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Missouri gets the ball to start the 2nd half, so the comeback is going to start immediately right?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Tua hurt on a slide. Only Tua can hurt Tua.

Also, since boxing was mentioned, I'm looking forward to the Wilder-Fury fight. Two giants who fight very differently.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol: 13-yard punt by rusty rear end Bama punter.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scionix posted:

i do not like this game.

Don't worry, Texas is also a top-10 team.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Maybe don't double pump standing in the endzone, Mizzou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I'd imagine he was about to throw a pick 6 and did some quick math.

Probably, but best to overthrow with time such a precious commodity. Easy for me to say, of course.

Hurts is 5/6 off the bench. Not bad.

• Locked thread