Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Tech's quarterback just looks loving terrible, like he's scared of throwing at all

He's got all day in the pocket too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Already gone?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Lol gators

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Refs doing their best to save Florida

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

LeeMajors posted:

I mean Grantham is really lovely and I hate him but I'm not sure how anyone is getting hurt because of Mullen?

Mullen has encouraged cheap shots everywhere he's been

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
So

UAB just blasted a conference team 42-0 and is 5-1, undefeated in conference

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Ed Orgeron is underrated based sheerly on how willing he is to just go for it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Silly Burrito posted:

So how do we get Kentucky into the SECCG?

Today is a good start

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
that was the backup for the injured guy that just made that pick

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

2 redzone field goals :((((((

We're much more dangerous from the fifty than the twenty tbh

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

see this is why its important we are up 24-10 instead of 13-10

our defense is a borderline liability

We hired Butch Jones, we were going to regress somewhere

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Grittybeard posted:

Tua isn't even having a very good game by his standards. I mean his stats will be fine and he's been money on deep shots, but he's missing some throws he probably should make and Bama should have scored like 45 so far.

He's very gimpy from the knee thing. He's been statuesque as well

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Proteus Jones posted:

Is Ole Miss D nothing but a bunch of cheating assholes? That’s what, 3 unsportsmanlike this game?

Yes

Also their staff

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
And they injure ruggs twisting his leg post tackle

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

PostNouveau posted:

Is Bama losing yet?

Down by three ligaments

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
You know the scene of Lion in Winter where Henry disowns his sons and wishes them plague? That's how I feel about these Mizzou tigers

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Grittybeard posted:

Is it not an automatic ejection to throw a punch in college?

Not that those were effective punches really.

Unfortunately my impression is that so long as it's two linemen poo poo happens and refs don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I am officially offering a similar deal for Matt Campbell that I offered for Hoi.

What big program needs a coach soon...

Louisville and Georgia Tech for sure

Nebraska maybe

UCLA next year

USC??

• Locked thread