Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That is some very Oilers defense right there. I approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Riikola looks good. So far. Domoulin kinda still looks like rear end.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Yeah Riikola looks real good. Super excited about him.

Agreed. Not sure how I feel about Maatta getting the axe, but if you're looking to add even more skating on the back end that's the obvious choice.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

So Mcdavid is gonna score like 120 points and Edmonton is still gonna miss. Is that how this is gonna go?

Yes. Very. Laughs will be had.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Funny thing is... what do you move him for at this point? Left wing maybe... or a longer-term 3rd line center maybe?

Depends what Brassard costs. Sprong should be moved up the line up already IMO. Jake's contract is due in the off season although you have Sheahan, Brassard, and Hagelin all expiring so depending on how you want to distribute the money around maybe a pick and a middling prospect? Middle 6 winger would be fine too. Who knows.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

DeSmith playing as well as you could ask him too.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lessail posted:

vgk ain't down 2+ goals what a miracle

They are outplaying Pittsburgh and should probably be ahead.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lessail posted:

people keep saying this and maybe at some point "outplaying" the other team will lead to a win

Your red text really is quite appropriate. I to whoever gave that to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lessail posted:

yeah i was right the entire time and mcphee didn't do anything to make the defense better lol

Losing your #1 guy to PEDS is p funny and you can't really address that. Who knows if VGK made a run at EK. They would be mad not to.

Maybe stop giving up breakaways though. That's pretty easy to fix.

• Locked thread