Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

FBS posted:

go jets go gently caress the predators and especially Austin Watson

:hai:

Also go Blackhawks I dont even care if you lose just score a lot of goals again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Had to step out for a bit.

How the gently caress did Cam Ward get through a whole period without giving up a goal?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Jets are upset the Flyers overtook them as the most penalized team and are doing everything in their power to rectify that tonight.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I really hope the Hawks find a team willing to trade for Anisimov this year.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Hawks D is so bad and what the gently caress is Cam Ward really only 34? I thought he was like 40.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Matthews has 9 goals on 16 shots?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Thufir posted:

Jets are probably going to get three power plays in the 3rd and score on all of them.

If the Jets are getting any goals this game theyre going to be shorthanded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Odds of the Hawks continuing last seasons tradition of giving up the tying goal in the final 3 minutes?

• Locked thread